thinkin bout tradin

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.maxx

Reaction score
well my bike is in storage. so i was thinkin.......maybe this spring i may
try and trade her 4 a classic car like say a early 70"s vette or a late 60"s camaro. should be a ble to get decent trade?? thoughts? prayers? :rofl_200:

haha sean would actually probably know how those two things compare $$ for $$. the max is kind of like a muscle car so makes sense u'd go from one to another, but i couldn't imagine selling the 'max

Anything drivable form that era is going for $8000 and up around here, so you might not be able to trade straight up

I gotta Nova...I go from muscle bike to muscle car.I can understand the appeal.

The amin difference is my Nova will never be as fast as my Max,and my Max has never gotten stuck in traffic.(here in California we can lane share and ride between cars legally)

I gotta Nova...I go from muscle bike to muscle car.I can understand the appeal.

The amin difference is my Nova will never be as fast as my Max,and my Max has never gotten stuck in traffic.(here in California we can lane share and ride between cars legally)

Is lane splitting , at highway speeds , legal or just when traffic has stopped ?

well my bike is in storage. so i was thinkin.......maybe this spring i may
try and trade her 4 a classic car like say a early 70"s vette or a late 60"s camaro. should be a ble to get decent trade?? thoughts? prayers? :rofl_200:

You've got great taste in street rods! I hope you can find a nice car in that vintage for the price you want but Barrett-Jackson is making it difficult!

Blaine

legal at all speeds so long as youre not "speeding".Ive often gotten behind highway patrol on their bikes and followed them between cars for miles ranging from sit still traffic to full speed. We even have the ability to pull up up between cars sitting at stop lights.

Not sure what other states share this ability but I couldnt live without it

When I moved from Europe to Florida that was THE hardest thing to do. In Florida it's illegal to share lanes at any time, moving or not. So imagine what it's like (after 20+ years of riding all over and squeezing between car mirrors and the tightest spaces) to sit behind a dozen cars at a red traffic light while there's enough room between all the lanes to fit 3 bikes abreast..

It almost defeats the whole point of being on a bike! TBH though, when traffic grinds to a standstill on the highway I still filter through the lines of stopped cars, albeit VERY carefully as many cagers get upset, try to get in the way or even open their doors! Arseholes..

well i wasnt expecting to trade 4 a cream puff......i wouldnt mind a litel tinkering as i am a mechanical buff.

still dont know if i can part with my max:ummm:
but i aint gettin no younger and i would really like to have a cool summer car to play with b 4 i kick da bucket. :rofl_200:
i was just thinkin if yu folks felt that sumone would actually be willing to make such a trade. or am i pissin up a rope:confused2:

Not sure how much trade credit I would give but I do have my 68 SS Chevelle for sale (seen on my old website). Don't need another Vmax LOL but who knows.

Sean

Not sure how much trade credit I would give but I do have my 68 SS Chevelle for sale (seen on my old website). Don't need another Vmax LOL but who knows.

Sean

68 CHEVELLE?!?!?!?

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you part with THAT?!?!?:ummm:

Oh.....wait.........this is SEAN we're talking about......he's got all kinds of COOL toys:clapping:

i got a 67 cutlass for sale, not hot rodded yet but got 6 455 you can choose from and rebuild, through it in and be lots of fun.

I don't know... I've driven those '70 era vettes and IMO they are poop. Handle and go like poo.

Does it have to be a '70s car? I take that it's a cost thing right?

I am a corvette lower too but those mid 70's vettes just weren't much of a vette to me. Just no power in something that was called a sportscar. Of course those are about the only ones that are "affordable" too.

Sean

no doesnt have 2 ba 70 s car... and yea i know they arent road rippers but i could chang that.

yes cost is an issue.....i should b able 2 get 7500 4 my max sooo.

i like a lot of th eol late 60s cars also. and trucks!!

i dunno......i have lots of time 2 look. meantime if ya all come across sumthin.....lemme know:punk:

Back