This would freak me out!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would have definitely scared the crap out of me. I have to agree with Redbone, I would have sent that thing flying. Just another reason to keep wearing my riding gloves!

I HAD THIS EXACT SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME JUST LAST WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except I was out in the back pasture on my 4-wheeler. Sumbeetch looked almost exactly like that one too, but a bit smaller. It came up and looked at me from between the handlebars and fuel tank. Myself and the 4-wheeler went barreling down the hill a bit faster as I let go the bars and stood on the seat for a few seconds - until my mind could calculate exactly what breed of snake it was, and that it was not poisonous. It dropped off on it's own before I could get back up to the house. I might have pee'd just a little as I first saw staring at me. But far better a snake than a big, hairy eight legged freak IMO.

I HAD THIS EXACT SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME JUST LAST WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except I was out in the back pasture on my 4-wheeler. Sumbeetch looked almost exactly like that one too, but a bit smaller. It came up and looked at me from between the handlebars and fuel tank. Myself and the 4-wheeler went barreling down the hill a bit faster as I let go the bars and stood on the seat for a few seconds - until my mind could calculate exactly what breed of snake it was, and that it was not poisonous. It dropped off on it's own before I could get back up to the house. I might have pee'd just a little as I first saw staring at me. But far better a snake than a big, hairy eight legged freak IMO.

Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAO-sbpW6YM

You guys know of the fat brown spidies that hang from the house eaves in the fall, or dangle from the trees in your yard? The ones that get to be the size of a quarter? Years ago while in my 20's and newly married, I had been getting up to pee at night and running into cobwebs in my bedroom. Or thought I had. You know, when you're half asleep, and all you want to do is pee, you ain't really awake. Each time, I ran into a cobweb near the bedroom door, I'd think I was dreaming it, and go on do business, return to bed and forget about it. This had been going on for over a month, when one morning as I got socks out of the top drawer of the dresser (by the bedroom door) I glance up, see the giant bastid hanging there, fangs dripping, legs stretching, ready for the pounce. O H F U C K M E R U N N I N G ! ! ! I bet I screamed like a little girl as I backpeddled faster than my legs would carry me and fell onto the bed. Wife of the time came running to see what had happened - and had to remove the offending eight legged freak from our house. I couldn't do it. Littler ones don't bother me too much, but them bigger ones... are literally my nightmares. No rational excuse. They just are.

The scariest thing to happen to me while riding was to have a yellow jacket fly inside my helmet as I was going down the road at about 35 to 40 mph. I had my face shield up and that yellow jacket flew up and caught the right corner of my sunglasses.....it looked like it was trying to sting it. I quickly reached in with my left hand and yanked the glasses off and tossed it.....

The scariest thing to happen to me while riding was to have a yellow jacket fly inside my helmet as I was going down the road at about 35 to 40 mph. I had my face shield up and that yellow jacket flew up and caught the right corner of my sunglasses.....it looked like it was trying to sting it. I quickly reached in with my left hand and yanked the glasses off and tossed it.....

I had one in my helmet once. When I put it on it stung me at the outside edge of my left eye. Ripped my helmet off so fast half his body was stuck in me and the other half was gone. My left eye twitched for several hours..

I check my helmet every time before putting it on.

I had one in my helmet once. When I put it on it stung me at the outside edge of my left eye. Ripped my helmet off so fast half his body was stuck in me and the other half was gone. My left eye twitched for several hours..

I check my helmet every time before putting it on.

Yikes!!! At least you weren't on your bike and moving... :surprise:

Latest posts

Back