Thought I would pass this along

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watch those NYC crime rates plummet now! :rofl_200:

While I'm less than happy about that volcano incident (which not only claimed all my weapons but also incinerated the air balloon they were being transported in), I am eternally grateful for the fact that I'm not a NYC resident!! :punk:

Every single New Yorker should send them a letter back saying ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!

sent from my HTC Rezound using tapatalk

Got that sent to me by multiple people yesterday. Maybe with Bloomberg on his way out someone else can come in an straighten all the shit out. Unfortunately the liberal sheep will likely elect another dumbass of similar aptitude and mindset.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

New York state, meanwhile, passed the NY SAFE Act in 2013 in response to the Sandy Hook shooting. The law, which bans “high-capacity magazines” and puts in place other stringent controls, was signed by governor and 2016 presidential hopeful Andrew Cuomo.

Rifles had nothing to do with Sandy Hook hand guns were used the rifles were left in the car unused. Just a made up excuse to strip you of your rights and your guns. Some day the sheep will be slaughtered for want of a gun to defend themselves.

Rifles had nothing to do with Sandy Hook hand guns were used the rifles were left in the car unused. Just a made up excuse to strip you of your rights and your guns.

That's NOT true. a Bushmaster killed every one of those children......the scumbag mental case used a handgun only to kill himself.

The NYC law that the OP is talking about has actually been around for 20+ years. I don't know if they just now decided to enforce it. I haven't seen any evidence other than that 1 letter, which is being posted all over. I wouldn't be surprised if Blomberg has gone back to make sure all of the laws on the books are being enforced because he is obviously anti-gun big time.

Back