Thoughts on these Headlight Choices?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you like the 7" thing take a look at the LED set from Revival Cycle. 3 year warranty is hard to beat.

Me likey!!!!!! That is pritty sweet. Doesnt say how many lumens.... kindof curious how many. Ill do some searching

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Send them an email, there customer is pretty good. I asked about some switches and got responses with prices from sales rep, technical and fitting specs from their engineer, and customer care followed up asking if there was anything else I needed to know. Three emails in two hours.

They have some interesting things, gonna bookmark that site, thanks.

Their 7" chrome headlight bezel & shell is only $55, you still need the lens and bulb, but all-metal and very reasonable price.

here is an interesting solution to instruments: http://store.revivalcycles.com/coll...adget-activeview-mirror-with-indicator-lights

Power consumption, operating: approx. 100 mA
<LI style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">Operating voltage: 7 V - 18 V<LI style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">Operating temperature: -20... +80 °CFeatureMeasuring rangeRev counter (LED bargraph)0 – 6, 8, 10 krpmRev counter (numeric)0 – 20 krpmThreshold adjustment/gear shift flash0 – 20000 rpmSpeedometer0 – 999 km/h or mi/h Trip meter
0 – 999.99 km or miTotal distance (adjustable)99999 km or mi max.Travel time display0 – 99:59 h/min

Ok, On the subject of bulbs, I have seen several aftermarket 100W+ bulbs for sale in sites like Dennis Kirk, JP Cycle, ect, and I have found that you do NOT need to go with one of them for extra light.

Sylvania Silverstar Ultra H4 bulb. It says 50% brighter and 50% better distance. I think that's wrong. It appears, at least to me, to be closer to twice as bright. And they draw no more juice than the stock bulb. Only costs $25 for a single bulb. HUGELY expensive compared to most any other H4 bulb, but still WAY less expensive than HID (or, even crazier in price, LED headlights)

The only caveat I can say about them is supposedly, their lifespan is shorter than stock, though I had one in my Shadow for over three years, and never once did I have a problem.

Latest posts

Back