Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grimmie Sherman glad to see you will be at thunder When the two of you get on a roll it get's hilarious. I can only imagine what it will be like with the three of you and a friend. I hope Sherman 's got enough foot peg left to ride to WV with us. :biglaugh:

A quick call to Haji with my room confirmation in hand did absolutely nothing to calm my nerves regarding rooms. Even though I "confirmed" my reservation last AUGUST (yes, last August), Haji was extremely elusive as to which room he may, or may not, have available upon my arrival that afternoon. That says to me, basicly, that Haji, Inc. is stacking up the reservations and doing nothing to confirm that he has enough rooms to fill our needs upon getting there. In other words: I FEEL A CLUSTER F@CK COMING. He went further to explain that it is not so much about when you made a reservation, but rather he would try his absolute best to give preference to anyone who "is a regular" guest during the rally. The early bird does not get Haji's worm.
So........even though I reserved 10 months in advance & requested a non-smoking, ground floor room at the back of the motel, Haji can't guarantee that I will get a non-smoking room. Haji can't guarantee that I'll get a ground floor room. Haji can't confirm I'll be at the back of the motel. In fact, Haji wouldn't even confirm I'd have a room in his motel for the rally at all! WTF? I'm so pizzed, if I were at that reservation desk right now, Haji might very well be eating this worthless confirmation email as I type this. Why the he!! do you make a f'ing reservation to begin with? Sheeeit! :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

man sounds like I better bring the ol back-up tent and drink lot's so I don't care where I sleep LOL !!!

Maybe Mike can call there and see what you can get straightened out? Pretty sure he knows Sing pretty well.

Last edited:
Grimmie Sherman glad to see you will be at thunder When the two of you get on a roll it get's hilarious. I can only imagine what it will be like with the three of you and a friend. I hope Sherman 's got enough foot peg left to ride to WV with us. :biglaugh:

LOL, good times!!

I just bought a 10 person tent for a family camping trip on Memorial day out at VA Beach.. I can bring it...lol and I still have a couple of military sleeping mats.. I only use air beds after using them for a couple of years.. I wonder if that's one of the things that messed up my back...

Sing is a stand up guy that is cool enough to let us do what we do. I know first hand that his mouth is shut when you know who shows up. So i say if you don't want to stay up the street and have to ride when your done with the nightly event than grow up and take a nice room for the money in the best location that is left and available. I hope everyone that reads this or re-reads where this thread has gone will think to them self and say i will take what i can get and be happy to be apart of such a great time. believe it or not the center parking area has a'lot of fun also and it has it's advantage's. It's not like you have to live on the wrong side of the track's. Michael Moore i have said what i have to say about the hotel and hope you can get buster to remove all and any bad things said about days inn Sumerset because when it come's down to it i for one totally appreciate the whole crew at the Day's Inn.

Latest posts

Back