Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just called 5 minutes ago, secured everything without a single hitch?

I am not sure what all the animosity is, but both people I talked with were super friendly, yes sir, no sir, please, thank you etc. I am not sure who I talked with first, but they got Sing ( spelling ?) and he was MORE than accommodating. He explained everything to me easily and in detail.

He said he would try his best to get me a room on the back side, but said they are all spoken for with reservations from last years event already and he couldn't guarantee anything.

Fuck I don't care what side I am on, not sure if that was the issue people are having, but hey, if I can't walk around the corner or up a flight of stairs.... maybe I am just easy to please lol.

Nothing a little beer can't fix....

crossfit-girl-beer-e1329835665272-1024x947.jpg

well put glad to hear some positive feedback I had no problems either

Last year when i got there i had the pleasure of speaking to Sing and another lady at the front desk. They both seemed like great people and couldnt have been any friendlier. In fact, we overslept on Sunday and were past checkout time. They gave us no grief about it and told us to stay as long as we needed. Anybody else would have wanted to charge us for another night. When i posted about my conversation with them last week about the confusion with reserved rooms, it wasnt a complaint at all. Just making everyone aware that we may not get put where we want. Hell, if we fill up the whole hotel then the entire parking lot, front, middle, and rear will be our gathering spot instead of just the back. Its all good and is shaping up to be an awesome event.

And just what were you and Seth up too !! LOL Hey George
how's your buddy that had gone down ?
Hahaha, we stayed up half of the night before drinking. John is fine other than a busted ego and an insurance claim. He was sore for about a week and a half and is eager to get his bike out of the shop. He told me today that when we go get it, we are riding that same road on the way home. Lol

Good day one and all. I spoke with the Days Inn just now and all is as good as usual. I know that they will do their best to accommodate our group for as much business we bring them each year. As to rooms, if you reserved last year upon leaving your fine and most others should be ok too. There is no 100% guarantee of everything since rooms are limited and they are sold out presently. YAY!!! Even if you are on the back center side it really doesn't matter. We overflow there each and every year without issue. One can't expect to be making demands on them at this point. It's a business and they rumor as efficient as they can. They treat our group as VIPs each and every year and we are thankful to have such a business do so each year we host Thunder at their establishment. Let them do what they do best. Believe me all will be fine. Debbie, Casey, and Singh are all there to help us make the best of our stay so let's let them do their job!

Thanks,

Mike

What's the plan for t-shirts this year?

I thought there was some talk of it early on in this thread so I started going back thru but gave up around page 14 of this 26 page thread!

Are they being offered? Are we pre-ordering/pre-paying? I searched for a separate thread but didn't see one.

What's the plan for t-shirts this year?

I thought there was some talk of it early on in this thread so I started going back thru but gave up around page 14 of this 26 page thread!

Are they being offered? Are we pre-ordering/pre-paying? I searched for a separate thread but didn't see one.
Sounds like Miles is taking his off right away maybe you could get a good deal on his ! :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back