Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a spare bed since my buddy backed out awhile ago due to health issues. You are more then welcome to share rooms with me. Just split the room price in half which is nice. Heck, if you can make it over to my house (Just off MD I-70 near Frederick) on Thursday morning early, you can even load up on my trailer and hitch a ride up with me too.

FYI, I am the coordinator of this event :eusa_dance:

Thanks Mike!

I ll check I should have two beds and only me. If so your welcome to split it with me.

Todd

Thanks Todd! I emailed you both

Just wanted to throw this out there, for all the Southerners.
Auto Train, from Sanford, FL to Lorton, VA. From Lorton, its a 3hr ride.
AAA members and students $95.40 each way.
17hr train ride, but think of all the quality time you get to spend with Boxcar Willie.

Good question Todd. I also would like to know who all will be riding down with us and are we taking a scenic route or talking the toll road. I would like to take a nice scenic ride to sumerset and take the toll road home. Lee and i took 250 out of Ohio to wheeling WV and than to Sumerset and it was a nice ride. Or if someone else know's a great route and wants to lead i will follow.

I'm going for sure, Told Tom I was stopping by Wed early AM w/ski-mask to abduct him, also told him to leave key in the v-max for quick loading !!!!! he just laughed not sure if that was the ok or not ?? I'm driving down w/trailer for bike, besides I don't wanna slow you guys down, after seeing MIS vid, you all scare me !!!

Just verified my room and wanted to throw an invite out. I'm tralering from central Oklahoma taking i70 to Somerset. If anyone needs a ride let me know. Can't wait, I'm leaving on Monday and will get there on Tuesday through Monday.

If anyone needs a room at the hotel...

I am about to call and cancel 2 rooms for friday and saturday night. Not gonna make it after all.

Sing is a stand up guy that is cool enough to let us do what we do. I know first hand that his mouth is shut when you know who shows up. So i say if you don't want to stay up the street and have to ride when your done with the nightly event than grow up and take a nice room for the money in the best location that is left and available. I hope everyone that reads this or re-reads where this thread has gone will think to them self and say i will take what i can get and be happy to be apart of such a great time. believe it or not the center parking area has a'lot of fun also and it has it's advantage's. It's not like you have to live on the wrong side of the track's. Michael Moore i have said what i have to say about the hotel and hope you can get buster to remove all and any bad things said about days inn Sumerset because when it come's down to it i for one totally appreciate the whole crew at the Day's Inn.
I agree.
Sing has always welcomed us with open arms and has never screwed, anyone I know of, out of a room. He's always appreciative of our group staying there and does his best to get as any of us in the back as he can. Plus he let's us have our fun. NO OTHER place will let us raise hell like we like to.
But face it people, we all can't be in the rooms in the back.
So quit all your winning and bitchin, show up and have a good time. If Sing says you have a room. You have a room. Stop whining about where it's at. Your still going to have a good time.
I made my reservation last month and I'm happy even if I'm in the front of the motel. I have feet and I can walk to the back.
Or. Better yet ride my Max back there.
I declare the theme of this event should be... NO FUCKING WHINING!

PS...
MIKE, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR DOING. YOUR TIME AND EFFORTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. [emoji106]

Just wanted to throw this out there, for all the Southerners.
Auto Train, from Sanford, FL to Lorton, VA. From Lorton, its a 3hr ride.
AAA members and students $95.40 each way.
17hr train ride, but think of all the quality time you get to spend with Boxcar Willie.
Where are you from fralaholic.
Have I met you before?
I'm Leaving from Sandford with my brand new Ark of the Cowboy on Tuesday mourning.
Steve Jasse is unable to go this year due to medical issues. So unless I can find others that want to share the ride up. Putting the Max in the back of the Ark and haulin ass.
But if anyone else wants to go and share the cost, I'll hook up the mobile garage and haul ass.
Later this week I'll have an idea what the cost is going to be.
But I'm pretty sure it's Going to be more than 100 bucks each way.
uploadfromtaptalk1433090363959.jpg

Gee ...
All of a sudden I feel like someone is keeping tabs on me.
[emoji1]
It is just your training keeping you on guard Robert! Hopefully I did remember to message you on FB...
Where are you from fralaholic.
Have I met you before?
I'm Leaving from Sandford with my brand new Ark of the Cowboy on Tuesday mourning.
Steve Jasse is unable to go this year due to medical issues. So unless I can find others that want to share the ride up. Putting the Max in the back of the Ark and haulin ass.
But if anyone else wants to go and share the cost, I'll hook up the mobile garage and haul ass.
Later this week I'll have an idea what the cost is going to be.
But I'm pretty sure it's Going to be more than 100 bucks each way.
View attachment 49355
That is one sweet rig, just a smaller version of your work truck! Well, not even close, at least they burn the same fuel!

Yeah I got your message.
I've been absent on the facebook recently. Been hooked on Boom Beach and clash of clans. I seem to have a lot of free time while they rebuild my cat.
I did use. The Ark to move some stuff last week.
It may not pull 80,000 lbs. But it pulls 10 -12 thousand like a Boss.

Latest posts

Back