THUNDER 2016 - Roll Call!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF YOUR COMING TO THUNDER, please reply so we can have your name on the list....We usually have about 50-75 vmax's each year depending on the weather...

I have mapped out what I think would be a decent ride. I haven't ever been on those roads though. But I'm up for the gamble of trying it if anybody else wants to. I can post it on here somehow if there is interest.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So does this mean that you are volunteering on leading a ride? How long is the ride and we can add it to the agenda?

Thanks in advance....

I have mapped out what I think would be a decent ride. I haven't ever been on those roads though. But I'm up for the gamble of trying it if anybody else wants to. I can post it on here somehow if there is interest.

Unfamiliar roads, nighttime , first time leading, I mean what could go wrong? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Unfamiliar roads, nighttime , first time leading, I mean what could go wrong? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

That was a great ride you led us on two years ago Brian. A good ride has a few things. Plenty of sweepers, a few straight a ways, a place to stop for a drink. And a pack of Vmax's burning up the asphalt having a blast.
Steve

Hahaha! That was the best ride ever Brian. And no Jamie there aren't any Hooters. I will figure out the miles and estimated time and get back with you Mike. There is a good chance somebody has already taken this route at Thunder, but if so, I've never been

The thunder 2016 schedule is just now starting out so there are plenty of time slots for everyone to lead a ride and helpout. We always like to have new ride leads since its changes up how the event goes.

Always up for suggestions....

Thanks

Hahaha! That was the best ride ever Brian. And no Jamie there aren't any Hooters. I will figure out the miles and estimated time and get back with you Mike. There is a good chance somebody has already taken this route at Thunder, but if so, I've never been

So, I'm down for a maybe. The plan right now is to go visit Danny, and hit thunder on the way back,

But if you have ever been to BRC, you'll see why he has no need to stray far for his utopia up there in Ghent!:worthy::thumbs up::thumbs up:

I won't be there, but I'll at least be represented, as I sent Mike a backrest/rack setup for a giveaway or prize. -Dobie

Thanks again Dobie for your continued support of the VMOA Thunder 2016 event. This will be a nice raffle item for our formal Saturday night banquet.

I won't be there, but I'll at least be represented, as I sent Mike a backrest/rack setup for a giveaway or prize. -Dobie

Back