Thunder In The Valley 2011 -- Role Call?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW sounds like a great time too bad I wont get to Connellsville till 1 July. I will have my dad take some pics for me. Guess I just have to hit Gettysburg or Carlisle instead.

My inlaws are from punxy,, I could show you lots of back ways out there. I see my name didn't make it on the list as a tour leader?? That's ok, I will just follow the out of town leaders around I guess.....lol. but seriously, I can lead a few groups on some nice rides as well, I just didn't put my route on paper or overlay it on a map but I guess i'm the only one that would really need to know where i'm going if i'm leading.......lol.

Can I renew my vmoa membership at thunder? That way I can save a stamp....and come to the banquet if my wife let's me?

I like my avatar too, I wish it was my wifes hind end though.......

My inlaws are from punxy,, I could show you lots of back ways out there. I see my name didn't make it on the list as a tour leader?? That's ok, I will just follow the out of town leaders around I guess.....lol. but seriously, I can lead a few groups on some nice rides as well, I just didn't put my route on paper or overlay it on a map but I guess i'm the only one that would really need to know where i'm going if i'm leading.......lol.

Can I renew my vmoa membership at thunder? That way I can save a stamp....and come to the banquet if my wife let's me?

I like my avatar too, I wish it was my wifes hind end though.......

1) Yes you can renew your membership at Thunder and you are more than welcome at the banquet!
2) If you would like to meet up with the group of us coming down from up Canada and Buffalo in Punxy Thursday morning to lead us down to Thunder that would be an idea!! Contact TFisher65 to find out what hotel we are at Wednesday night.
3) You can talk to Trevor or the other guys who are on the VMOA Thunder organizing committee while we are there and they can tell you about the plans and you can discuss the rides and about leading one or two.

1) Yes you can renew your membership at Thunder and you are more than welcome at the banquet!
2) If you would like to meet up with the group of us coming down from up Canada and Buffalo in Punxy Thursday morning to lead us down to Thunder that would be an idea!! Contact TFisher65 to find out what hotel we are at Wednesday night.
3) You can talk to Trevor or the other guys who are on the VMOA Thunder organizing committee while we are there and they can tell you about the plans and you can discuss the rides and about leading one or two.

Jim, I am kinda sorta on the committee already...... I have been emailing back and forth with the other committee members since planning started since I am a local guy. My name is Sam, my email address is [email protected].

Jim, I am kinda sorta on the committee already...... I have been emailing back and forth with the other committee members since planning started since I am a local guy. My name is Sam, my email address is [email protected].

Ahhhhh I have had very little to do with the comittee other than updates from Trevor. Will fire you an email once I know where we are staying in Pauxy. I would also like to thank you for helping put together a great event!!!!

:rofl_200:Hi , my name is Paul , I'm a boostaholic ......... nice to be here Sam , meet Jim . :rofl_200:

HI PAUL (everyone in unison)

We are all here for our addiction to crack.. errrr I mean pot....errrr errrr wrong meeting.... lemme start over.

Hello paul, welcome to max boosters annonamous, I notice you are a boostaholic. Im sorry to have to be the one to tell you this BUT, there is no known cure for your addiction to boost. You shall spend the rest of your days twisting your trottle just to feel the awesome power of the max between your legs. Good luck blending into crowds of other bikes, for yours stands out and screams "HEY, LOOK AT ME!! I WILL SMOKE YOUR ASS!!! maybe try twisting a doobie to calm yourself from having the urge to twist the trottle on your max......lol. thank you for attending this weeks meeting and again, good luck out there little fella, its a big mean world. Hope to see you at next weeks meeting.

HI PAUL (everyone in unison)

We are all here for our addiction to crack.. errrr I mean pot....errrr errrr wrong meeting.... lemme start over.

Hello paul, welcome to max boosters annonamous, I notice you are a boostaholic. Im sorry to have to be the one to tell you this BUT, there is no known cure for your addiction to boost. You shall spend the rest of your days twisting your trottle just to feel the awesome power of the max between your legs. Good luck blending into crowds of other bikes, for yours stands out and screams "HEY, LOOK AT ME!! I WILL SMOKE YOUR ASS!!! maybe try twisting a doobie to calm yourself from having the urge to twist the trottle on your max......lol. thank you for attending this weeks meeting and again, good luck out there little fella, its a big mean world. Hope to see you at next weeks meeting.

Hi Paul and Sam!! Unfortunately I am here to admit that my Max no longer has boost:wave bye:. In the quest for more power I have installed EFI on Toxic:eusa_dance: My Max is my own, there is no other like it, I will always respect it, care for it, and will only part with it when they pry the key from my cold dead fingers. I used to think that the pursuit of power was a sickness, now I know it is a lifestyle. I have reconciled my lifestyle choice with those who prefer loud and slow to loud and fast. Thanks for inviting me to your meeting and are those cookies on the table for everyone:confused2:

Last minute mods? I am waiting on parts for one, or may have to pick up parts along the way. The mod is to install a manual fan switch and I have the parts on order since I couldn't locate a switch locally. I ordered from Eastern Beaver a small switch and a piggy back connector.

I have a bunch of small switches I can bring with me redbone. I put a fan switch on mine after the last time I did the parade with the max group, when the cops came to our group specifically and told us no burnouts or wheelies.....

Hi Paul and Sam!! Thanks for inviting me to your meeting and are those cookies on the table for everyone:confused2:

Your welcome and yes, the cookies are for everyone. I would stay away from the brownies though unless..... ummmm nevermind, eat up.....lol.

THUNDER!
In 4 days I will be enroute to Southern Ontario to begin the ride to Thunder! I want to thank Trevor for putting me up (or putting up with me!:biglaugh:) on Tuesday evening! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:
I can't wait to get on the road Tuesday morning as I'm taking a senic ride down the east coast of the lower peninsula of Michigan which should be a nice ride along Lake Huron during the AM hours. The rest of the weeks ride should only get better as I join up with more and more Vmax brothers and sisters!
BRING ON THUNDER in the VALLEY!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RukUetw0hAM

THUNDER!
In 4 days I will be enroute to Southern Ontario to begin the ride to Thunder! I want to thank Trevor for putting me up (or putting up with me!:biglaugh:) on Tuesday evening! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:
I can't wait to get on the road Tuesday morning as I'm taking a senic ride down the east coast of the lower peninsula of Michigan which should be a nice ride along Lake Huron during the AM hours. The rest of the weeks ride should only get better as I join up with more and more Vmax brothers and sisters!

excellent choice for a youtube video Brian :clapping:
be safe and enjoy your ride!
See you at thunder...

Ride safe and may the weather gods be with you!!:biglaugh: See ya soon.

Dale #2592

To everyone leaving from everywhere, to head to Thunder next week, may you have a safe journey to our final meeting place. I cant wait to meet so many new vmax riders and to be able to share my love for the vmax with all the others then.....

THUNDER!

You're more than welcome Brian, however after my little dog chews on your ankle for a while you may want to sleep in the garage with Redbone!

Back