Thunder in the Valley - Help Needed!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Hello my Vmax friends,

For those of you that are coming to Thunder in the Valley, we are in the need to have someone lead a ride Friday June 22 for an hour or two for the people that stay for the 3pm Tech Session. Also need someone to lead our Saturday June 23 Flight 93 ride from 2pm - 3:30pm which is just down the road from our hotel.

Volunteers needed to assist with running the Friday night 7pm contests at the hotel.

Full Thunder in the Valley details located at this link:

http://www.vmoa.net/modules/xcenter/?storyid=18

Please respond here or contact me personally if your able to help out in any capacity while at the Thunder event!

Thanks in advance...

Mike I'll help when I can,but I'd also like to enter some of the "contests"

Mike,
If you still need help with leading a ride friday or anything else friday, i will be glad to help. I wont be getting there till probably noon on friday though.

Mike,
I'll be glad help out Friday night also, as long as I can hold my Beer in one hand while doing it. :D

I'm willing to lend a hand, too.... Just one though - I've got that same Beer thing going on that DMAN does!

I will help out to just hate to commit myself because with thunder i never know where i will be ,and depends on the weather just dont say the nasty four letter R word. LOL

Do I need to sign up again for dyno run, did in a thread here before.

What will cost be?

Tweety Bird will be there.

Gary

IMG_2050.jpg

Do I need to sign up again for dyno run, did in a thread here before.

What will cost be?

Tweety Bird will be there.

Gary

IMG_2050.jpg

The dyno run will run $40 for 3 runs. I will make sure your on the list.

Update: your already on the list.

Latest posts

Back