Thunder in the Valley ??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Bill

Reaction score
Some of the group from last weekends Spring Ice Breaker Ride are going to Thunder in the Valley the end of the month. Everyone said that the chances of getting a room at this late date are almost non existent.

Does anyone out there have a room that they have booked and will not be using it? Does anyone have large enough accomodations to have two more guys squeeze in?? Two of us would like to go down but only if we can get a roof over our heads for the event. I heard last year it rained most of the weekend.

Last edited:
You won't find any rooms available in Johnstown for that week.
However, if your willing to stay a half hour to an hour away from thunder and ride back & forth you still might be able to do that.
I live a little less than an hour away from Johnstown and if you need some help finding a room let me know, I would be more than happy to call around for you.
Bill

Is there a released schedule out for this yet? Have'nt seen anything definite except for the dinner on SAT.

Back