Tomok Mirrors anyone?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been running them for about two months.. I really like them a lot..

Good visability as well...

Attachments

• DSC_1828.jpg
    DSC_1828.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 71
Those are cool too. Do you have a pic with them on? I really like the customization of these Tomok knock offs though. They'll be better than what I have. I can't see squat thanks to my new drag bars.

You got that right about the drag bars, I would say get rid of the bars & use a (superbike bar) it has the same pull back as a drag bar but also has a little inch rise which gives a very comfortable wrists position & overall better riding position & control.

Attachments

• cockpit.jpg
    cockpit.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 65
I ordered a set to put on my superbike bar. I just had to get some mirror clamp adaptor to fit in my ZX14 masters since there is originally no mirror mount.
I think I'm gonna enjoy those :p

Pics coming asap :p

You got that right about the drag bars, I would say get rid of the bars & use a (superbike bar) it has the same pull back as a drag bar but also has a little inch rise which gives a very comfortable wrists position & overall better riding position & control.

I used those koso but not the metal ones.
They are really nice at first but with time they got loose.
Hopefully the metal version hold better :p

I used those koso but not the metal ones.
They are really nice at first but with time they got loose.
Hopefully the metal version hold better :p

they do hold great, they come with a tool to tighten them but I never needed to re tighten them, they have good adjustably & vibration is minimum. I think its not authentic koso but works & looks very nice that said mirrors are not by any means a substitute for turning your head & looking, they sure beat the look of stock mirrors and are easer to clean vs chrome mirrors.
I just ordered the plastic Koso for my Fz, I hope they hold up well like the metal ones I have on max. I did add stick on LED turn signals from Radianz to the back of the mirrors which are very bright.

Attachments

• LED signal (500 x 300).jpg
    LED signal (500 x 300).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Did you get yours off eBay or Rideit? I see Rideit wants $120 and eBay is only $60.

Ride-it-moto

But.... After about two months the anadizing started turning purple on the the stalks and the mounts, no biggie though, I just painted them with the texture paint I use on other parts on the bike. Other than the fading, the mirros are good quality.

The Koso's sure do look nice. However, I couldn't turn down the ability to get the Tomok in Silver and black. I went with black mirror heads, silver mirror posts and black swivels and mount. I will post pics once they come in. Thanks for all the replies.

I got my mirrors in last night. It took a little longer than i'd hoped but no biggie. They look awesome and I can't wait to install them. Unfortunately that will have to wait since I am having a custom backrest made and my "tins" painted satin black AND I am moving this weekend. Busy busy!

Attachments

• Mirror.jpg
    Mirror.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Mirror 2.jpg
    Mirror 2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 26
When you get them on, could you post up pics of them from the front with the forks and wheel still in the shot?

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Ride-it-moto

But.... After about two months the anadizing started turning purple on the the stalks and the mounts, no biggie though, I just painted them with the texture paint I use on other parts on the bike. Other than the fading, the mirros are good quality.

Reason why I went for the cheap price. I believe they come from the same manufacturers somehow.

Just saw the picture of yours but are they really much wider than stock? I get tired of looking at my shoulders.....

I mounted wider bars (31.5") to help see around my shoulders. I don't have to tuck in my shoulder to see behind me now but I do have to tuck in my elbow to see directly behind me.
I am adding bar end mirrors (Triumph style) in attempt for a clear rearward view.

Attachments

• 9129bd0412e1e8ce3609ec6c2262fbbc.gif
    9129bd0412e1e8ce3609ec6c2262fbbc.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 14
I'm tired of the small barend mirrors but those are sweet. I had to chose between them and the tomok.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back