Trump or Hillary???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm just old and dumb, but I at least can see how divided we are as a nation.

And we are divided because of US -- the citizens of this country -- not because of a politician. But because of US and how we treat each other. Neither side has a halo or can claim higher ground in this context. I used to think we were Americans first... then Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Libertarians, etc 2nd. That made sense to me because being AMERICAN was a common denominator that bound us together despite our differences. But this election has proven to me that's not the case at all. The majority of Americans put party before country. And they'll gladly see the country go down in flames as long as the other party doesn't win.

Studies and polls show that half of each party thinks the other party is evil and dangerous. Roughly 50% of Republicans hate Democrats and roughly 50% of Democrats hate Republicans. And we as a nation have drawn our lines in the sand and planted the American flag on our respective sides and equate patriotism with hating the other party.

Not calling Danny out here, but since it was posted today, I can use it as an example. Just look at language of that post -- claiming "Evil never rests." That "evil" is other Americans. Americans who want the same success of and for America but have a different opinion on how to get there. That blog post wasn't written by a politician. It was written by a citizen. Like the thousands of blog posts and memes all of us see on our social meed feeds every day. These are words written by citizens against citizens and reposted, liked, retweeted, and shared by citizens. And the left has their memes and blog posts too claiming Republicans are the harbingers of doom.

None of that vitriol is written by a politician... it's all being written by the citizenry of this country. We are eating ourselves and pointing fingers at Obama and Trump saying they're causing it. I say bullshit. It's on us. We own it. We have no respect for one other and certainly no tolerance for differing opinions. And our representatives in government are only mirroring how we're treating each other.

I don't think Trump can fix this country. Not because I don't like him, but because I don't think any president can at this point. We have to fix ourselves. But that requires humility. And in 2016 humility is a dirty word.

I'm glad the election is over. We will have some peace and quiet until Trump takes office. And then the cycle starts up again of everyone bickering at each other -- the Hatfields vs McCoys.

I love this country and want to see a strong middle class return. But I am a pessimist by nature, which is a personal flaw I have tried so hard to remedy. I think it's just the way my brain is wired. And I have lost faith in the possibility of finding common ground among our citizenry. But again, perhaps I was too dumb to see we never had it in the first place.

My sincere respect to each and every one of you. God bless.
-Antonio
This is one of the most honest answers i have ever heard.And yes you are right,It seems so much to be a dog eat dog world.A person's word used to mean something.If you had a friend it was real.I really try to look for the best in people.To hope for honesty.And give them the benefit of the doubt,Hillary and bill was all about themselves and what they could do to help them not the people of this country,As most have,And that seems to be growing.Trump To me just really want's america great again.He is rich does not need money.Mabye you remember the old christmas cartoon the grinch.And the end of it,He realized it wasn't about the gift's the boxes or bag's.It was about the happiness and love.Im just hoping trump is a lil like the grinch. Maybe just maybe he does really give a damn.It's clear hillary and the rest of them do not.You very well may be right it could be to late.I just gotta believe in him to do his best.Either way i do what i can to care.Seems like the whole world is going to hell.Im getting old too.I still try to keep my heart.Like i tell my wife.I got to take care of you,Youre the only you i got.Im just hoping trump is what i hope.Sorry mabye i came on too hard.My sincerest respect Antonio,God bless you as well.Terry.

Reality Check For me: We all may have different ideas but we are still one America. I saw Trump as our only hope for change. I've moved so far out of the middle class I can see the bottom. It's not pretty down here and I'm to old and broken for much concern to fight any more.

America Needs to Heal and Become One Again

God Bless You All....

Reality Check For me: We all may have different ideas but we are still one America. I saw Trump as our only hope for change. I've moved so far out of the middle class I can see the bottom. It's not pretty down here and I'm to old and broken for much concern to fight any more.

America Needs to Heal and Become One Again

God Bless You All....
Dave you will always be one hella of a good guy.Take care brother.

This is very correct. However now for the first time since 1922 one party has majority of the House and Senate it was a nationwide even State and County Wide where I am from Republican nominees won. I bet that trumps time in office will get more things accomplished than other presidents

OBama's democrat party held a majority of the House and Senate in '09 for two years.

I can't believe the extent of the riots and looting that's going on. People need to get a grip, a job and be American. This is not the way we do things. If Hillary had won I wouldn't have liked it but I would have accepted it.

Now the mainstream media is beating the hell out of Trump in any way they can. they SUCK.......

PULL TOGETHER AND BE AMERICANS.....!

I can't believe the extent of the riots and looting that's going on. People need to get a grip, a job and be American. This is not the way we do things. If Hillary had won I wouldn't have liked it but I would have accepted it.

Now the mainstream media is beating the hell out of Trump in any way they can. they SUCK.......

PULL TOGETHER AND BE AMERICANS.....!

+1, he will be guilty until proven innocent until the novelty wears off.

Interesting that all the rioting seems to be going on in cities that were blue.

They are claiming Donald Trump's affiliation to the KKK. DEMOCRATS started the KKK.
LIE, LIE, LIE is all I hear from Democrat Elites. On Everything.

Greg Phillips of VoteFraud.org reported that 3 million illegal aliens voted in the presidential election. This means that Donald J. Trump probably won the popular vote since most of the illegal votes were probably cast for Hillary.

http://www.infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

Of course, this still doesn’t account for the dead people that voted for the Democrats.

I doubt this is new, I think we have seen this in previous years also. I'm actually shocked that she got as many votes as she did, even with Trump as her opposition.

When I see proof I'll believe it. For now one group is saying they have proof but are not releasing the data. An usually is the case this will be proven to be BS but I'll hold judgement until the facts are out.

When I see proof I'll believe it. For now one group is saying they have proof but are not releasing the data. An usually is the case this will be proven to be BS but I'll hold judgement until the facts are out.

It would be nice to see proof. Until then you are right, it is only an opinion, one I share but without proof we can probably stack it on top of the towering mass of rumors and hearsay surrounding this historically bad election.

Maybe over the next four years we'll focus on constructively preventing anything like this from happening again instead of continuing to point fingers and make claims. IMHO it's time to do away with the bipartisan election system, even a parliamentary system would be superior to this. The only way to make sure all voters are actual live and citizens is to require documentation/SSN/birth certificate to register. Reform is desperately needed. It's madness to continue with a system that made us choose between Trump and Hillary. :bang head:

At this point all we can do is cross our fingers and hope for the best.

The numbers being thrown around make me very uneasy about buying into this illegal alien voter thing.....3 MILLION people! :ummm: If Greg Phillips had stuck with a realistic number like 459 illegal voters...but that wouldn't have the impact of 3 mil, would it.

Phillips claims to have reviewed 180 million registered voters and determined 3 million were illegal.....odd thing about that is in the 2016 election there were 146.3 million people registered to vote and only 120.3 million voted.

AND, he reviewed 180 million registered voters in less than a week!! Only the FBI could do that!! :biglaugh:

These made me smile . . . well, not the first one so much.

Attachments

• 2016-11-14-fae699ff_large.jpg
    2016-11-14-fae699ff_large.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 2016-11-14-fdbe0486_large.jpg
    2016-11-14-fdbe0486_large.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 15
  • -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back