Twist the Throttle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 on that. I saw the episodes on Suziki and Kawasaki. I was amazed by the Kawisaki factory.

He he

Yeah. We are lucky.

It really isn't as bad as American media makes it out to be around elections time.

I remember I visited the states back when our dollar was worth $1.10 American - and I wanted to buy a GM car (it's soooooo much cheaper, don't get me started). The salesman and I were chit chatting and he goes "oh yeah, sorry to hear about your health care..."

And I said "huh?"

Him: " Well, I heard it's a failed system.."

Me: " Huh?"

Him: "It's all over the news. Your health care is in shambles and you guys are suffering as a result"

Me: "Huh?"

:rofl_200:

I explained that our system, although V E R Y F L A W E D is actually ok. if we were to crack down on health care fraud and pharmaceutical monopolies, our system would be as great as we imagined.

Oh yeah, he told me if he sold to a Canadian they would lose their dealership licence -

I say this : Look what that got ya, GM ;) Instead of having my 25 thousand dollars (the same car was 45k in Canada) they have ZERO of my dollars - and the dealership closed down anyway.

whoa. I went off track there.
________
Lamborghini Diablo GT specifications

Last edited:
Someone needs to use their video camera to record this off the TV then post on YouTube. Please :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Cheers

Someone needs to use their video camera to record this off the TV then post on YouTube. Please :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Cheers

there's ways to tape it and then upload it onto the computer.

And NOT A WORD about any VMax - either generation.
Ignoring the RD350 was inexcusable.

Sucks!

I had the popcorn all made figuring there was gonna be some good VMax worship, and all they talk about is some gay sportbike! The episode was titled "Yamaha 1" on my cable listing. Maybe there will be a "Yamaha 2" that talks about interesting bikes, like V Maxes and RD350's...

ya, I was highly disappointed that the v max was not even mentioned on the yamaha episode. WTF? It was basically all about the evolution of the R1. Hopefully they do an episode in the future that will include the v max!

Back