Typical bikers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We do benefits and help the public all the time.:clapping:

Dave (A.K.A. Grumpy, CMC Florida, AOA Affiliated)

I'm not prejudice, I'll ride anything.:rofl_200:

This is the coolest story....good on every one of those guys! :worthy:

As for ragging on them....it's the same ol' story....a couple assholes ruin it for the rest. Personally, I like Harley's, I think they're beautiful bikes and I would have no problem owning one. :punk:

Agreed, I did for about a week last year. I sold it after one ride with some guys from work. Ran the vrod off the road who was trying to hang with me. I was on an evo softtail.

Agreed, I did for about a week last year. I sold it after one ride with some guys from work. Ran the vrod off the road who was trying to hang with me. I was on an evo softtail.

Like this? But probably w/a better front-end.

That little kid needs all the help he can get. Good for the bikers, they made it a day the boy won't soon forget.

Attachments

• 1996 H-D Softail Heritage.jpg
    1996 H-D Softail Heritage.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 27
  • FLSTN.jpg
    FLSTN.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 26
This is the coolest story....good on every one of those guys! :worthy:

As for ragging on them....it's the same ol' story....a couple assholes ruin it for the rest. Personally, I like Harley's, I think they're beautiful bikes and I would have no problem owning one. :punk:

+1 Dann-o. I rode one for years and loved it. I'd scoop up the right one, if given the chance (PAN-Knuckle). An original now is hard to find and expensive. I rode with an organization where all but the VP rode a HD. I like all bikes, and have great memories from my old Bonneville, R-100,and many more as well.

Sure is great to hear folks in a community coming together to help others with no agenda....:punk::punk::bike::bike::bike:

Great story! Coincidentally I participated in a ride today for Pediatric Brain Tumors.....http://pbtf.convio.net/site/TR/2013...nal&fr_id=1280&type=fr_informational&sid=1050

We had great weather, and a had a lot of fun..... all for a great cause. When you hear what some of these brave kids have gone through, you can't help but to want to help in some way.

The group of bikers today raised over $74,000.
Great cause ! Them kids go thru a lot . When I was in Texas I use to go the shriners kids burn hospital runs. I did not like going up to the hospital had to keep my sun glasses on when I did.

Great story :eusa_dance: I belong to a group out here called "The Noble Eagles". We are not an MC but more of a fraternal organisation and ride to raise money for the poor unfortunates less lucky than ourselves and also organize BBQ's etc for the same reasons. We participate (when we can) for fallen military folks in the area and assist with the honor guards at such visitations and funerals.
Here's a link to our website; http://www.eldonnobleeagle.com/index.html

If ANY of you guys find yourselves in this area please get in touch and we'll welcome you on in for a beer and a burger.

Chris.

Good read.

I believe if you're out enjoying the ride on a bike you love then what kind of bike doesn't matter. A good friend of mine has an awesome looking HD :)

That was an uplifting story. I shall pray that the child gets through this and fully recovers, so that he may continue to enjoy the blessings of life.

I myself have been on several benefit rides for those less fortunate than myself, including Maine's annual Toy Run. (that line of bikes will stretch for 20 or more miles)

Latest posts

Back