UFO Vgas set up

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyder13

Reaction score
Is anybody running UFO Vgas set up? If so how do you like it. Are you running the ram air scoops too?

I have pcw faltsides and talked to Jon when i was up there a few months ago, about Ufo setup he claims that the ufo's make more power on the dyno but on the street with the airflow is where they fall short at higher speeds,they have a harder time drawing in the air,and of course the rain.

No but i a few years ago i remember on the vmoa site a member,not Ufo had been toying with this idea.

I bought a bike with them installed. I like them. They make power , sound cool and look good IMO. And from what I hear, easy to adjust "if" you know what your doing. I dont yet..

Your gas milage will suffer and your knees might just catch on fire without the scoops.:biglaugh:

I talked to Jon and he said the first run of scoops sold out fast.

Do you know anyone who has them?

The best part about the UFO carbs is:

1) you will smell like gas every time you ride the bike
2) no support from the company that sells them
3) they make less HP than the PCW flat slides
4) someone will pee in them at the local gin mill
5) they are impossible to tune
6) look like crap

IMHO

The best part about the UFO carbs is:

1) you will smell like gas every time you ride the bike
6) look like crap

IMHO

:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Or one could cobble some supercharger in there. And then some hideous spot light cobbled to the front for $10K.:rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Or one could cobble some supercharger in there. And then some hideous spot light cobbled to the front for $10K.:rofl_200:

I guess someone pissed into your V Gas

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:surprise::looser:

sounds like some of you don't care for UFO at all. Why. I have had nothing but good from him.

sounds like some of you don't care for UFO at all. Why. I have had nothing but good from him.

Contacting Jon isn't easy. Iv "heard" of a few deals that went bad.

Its a risk Im willing to take to have functional scoops.

I have the vgas set up and scoops coming. Will be here next week. Can't wait.

Cool! Details when you get them please!

I asked Jon to put me on the list months ago. I must have been number 21.:biglaugh:

His scoops look alot like the ones that's been on the market for a while. I'm wondering how similar his r/d centerfugal clutch looks to the one thats been on the market. IMO it looks more like reverse engineering than r/d.

but if he can put it out there with the same quality at a lesser price more power to him.

Hey nobody you sure are down on UFO. Is this from personal experience or just from here say?1) you will smell like gas every time you ride the bike
6) look like crap

The only fact I have heard was a wheel Jon sold was supposed to be lighter than the stock but wasnt. Ask 4gasm for more details.

That , and that the guy is so busy, he needs other talented people to take some of the load IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only fact I have heard was a wheel Jon sold was supposed to be lighter than the stock but wasnt. Ask 4gasm for more details.

That , and that the guy is so busy, he needs other talented people to take some of the load IMO.

The facts about UFO have been discussed many times...by many.

Just keep dealing with John and you will find out the hard way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back