Used Audi wagons

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
Looking at getting a used wagon. Anyone know anything about the Audi wagons? Ones to avoid? Looks like most have turbos. Want to know about reliability of these things. They seem to be fairly cheap on ebay for ones that are 10 years old or so. Thanks

I wouldn't buy anything that old, the repair bills will sink you if you get something bad happening. The repair would likely be > the vehicle's value. You might hate to hear it, but a used Honda Odyssey is probably a better choice. My daughter has one they bought new, it's got ~300K on it now and still is reliable transportation. Sounds like you need it for the people-carrying capacity and the occasional larger items to transport, or for the comfortable transport of larger pets.

BTW, they had an AUDI cabriolet V6 before she bought the Odyssey, it had <100K on it when they sold it shortly after getting the Odyssey for family transportation. I thought about buying it from them, but didn't really need another car. I thought it might be fun to have as a commuter. It ran fine but needed the AC serviced. Then again, that's why you have a drop-top!

Back