Utah, So Idaho

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikingD

Reaction score
Hey ya'll, I'm back home.
Anyone in Northern Utah or Southern Idaho. Lets take advantage of these last few days of nice weather. PM me. We'll meet up an go on a ride.
Thanks
Dustin.

So. Utah, here. Max is outta' commission. Amen to our riding season already..... :damn angry: Stupid short seasons....

Check with HobeJam on here....

I have two wounded Vmaxes in my garage, i think my riding is finished for the season. One to electrical issues and one to being rear ended by a friend on his harley.

I'm in SLC though, so look me up next time. :)

I guess I shouldn't bust on Idaho - after all I live in FloriDUH ! Land of the idontknowhowtovote morons. I used to work with a guy from Bend ,Oregon - it sounds pretty cool out there -I wish I could ride with you guys. Closest I've ever been was Yosemite National Park. Maybe next year...

I guess I shouldn't bust on Idaho - after all I live in FloriDUH ! Land of the idontknowhowtovote morons. I used to work with a guy from Bend ,Oregon - it sounds pretty cool out there -I wish I could ride with you guys. Closest I've ever been was Yosemite National Park. Maybe next year...
:th_signs132:

HEY!!!! :no no no:

I live in Florida. I know how to Vote. And I'm not a moron.
Florida is a great place to own a VMAX!
We have nothing but straight roads.
And you never have to park your Max for Months, because You can RIDE ALL YEAR LONG!

:th_tongue:

TRU DAT 82 !!! A 12 month riding season is hard to beat. I know we don't all have problems poking small holes in a voting card, but it all boils down to the lowest denominator. Lets hope the local commies don't cry fowl when they lose this fall. :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back