V-boost = what?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxxedNKansas

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has ever put a VMAX on the dyno and compared the HP with and without V-boost? Any guesses out there?

Thanks,

MaxxedNKansas

Yep, Japanese Vmaxes don't have Vboost and they dyno anywhere from 90-95 at the rear wheel.

Mark

Any idea what the "old" V65 Magna's (83-86) dyno at?

Thanks!

Google is an amazing thing... V65

Looks like 105 with about 68lbs of torque. I'm sorry but the V65 is one of the ugliest bikes ever made IMHO... Is it me or does it look like it's going up hill all the time?:ummm::confused2::whistlin:

Looks like 105 with about 68lbs of torque. I'm sorry but the V65 is one of the ugliest bikes ever made IMHO... Is it me or does it look like it's going up hill all the time?:ummm::confused2::whistlin:

Yep...I had the 85 V65 Sabre...Much better looking bike!

:cheers:

Neil

Thanks for the link! I had done a bit of google searching and found many conflicting HP numbers on both the Max and the V65. I am shocked to see that their horsepower numbers are essentially the same stock???!! Is that true for stock torque as well?

My father use to own a V65 and I drove it around a bit. The Vmax feels much faster but that could all just be in my head! :biglaugh:

MaxxedNKansas

The vmax will absolutely leave the V65 in it's dust everytime. Stock or modified (either bike).

Sean

By the way, I do have a dyno at the shop. Got to make a new ramp for it and get the computer hooked up but it's ready other then that.

Sean

Back