v max v boost disconnect

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdoggydog

Reaction score
i am new to the forums and this will be my first post except for the hello post when i joined lol !!! just wanted to know if there is any ill effects to disconecting the vboost controler for a while??? i have been driveing bikes for 8 years but the max is new to me and is the most HP bike ive had so far and i want to get used to the max before i get that rush that the vboost gives ya!!!!im not a crazy azz driver anyway !!!!! but just want to get to know the bike and respect the bike before i hum on the throttle!!!! and do i just disconnect that round plug to disconnect the vboost??? under the left scoop???
so far i added home made frame braces,the front fork brace,lowered the forks 3/4 of a inch in the tree,did the motor mounts ,put a 170 dunlop k55 tire on the rear,went over the whole bike tightened every nut and bolt!!! next 3 mods will be seat,rear swing arm(stronger),and shocks,to stop the shaft lift thing any help from you guys would be great and i have perused the forums and found lots of great help so far i love this site !!!!!

Back