Video of CMMG's AR-22 Evolution Products...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
I've been working with these products for a few months now. Anyone interested in AR-15's ought to take a couple minutes to watch this video of the 22 Long Rifle version / conversion. The video is great but anyone who's not into the music may want to turn the volume down a touch. Personally I think the music works great with this video.

These rifles are as much fun on the range as a VMax on Boost.:biglaugh:

Added: Shows 2 players??? :confused2: Pick one the video's the same on both....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAd47kAsTVY

I just hung up the phone from talking with CMMG's CEO. That video was his first attempt at making one. He bought some new software and spent the last 10 days cutting and editing and viewing hours of video on how to make one for YouTube..

We've got some new centerfire products coming that are gonna be Out of this World Cool. I can't say any more about them but you'll be among the first to know when I get the OK. Patents still have to be filed...

Dave

13, You ever seen any AR 15 9mm mags come past you lately? My sis in laws husband is looking for a couple.

Slacker, I tried to answer this last night but got thrown off line and lost it when I tried to post it.

I have no experience with 9mm, never could get into it. The mags did come up in a conversation I had the other night with CMMG's CEO.They buy mags for their 9 from Metalform Company, Inc but the quality has been so, so lately and John is thinking of doing his own magazines in the near future...

OK. Thanks for the info and the time, 13. A bit late get'n back on this one. Sorry.

Back