VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First test using the Flip 8gb Ultra HD camera on the Ram-Mount.com motorcycle mount, while I was going to the post office to mail some bills.

I think the mount took a little more vibrations out. But, I do believe that I'm going to have to order another bar snake for these bars. I sold my last set of bars to a friend so I could pic up a new set that was a little wider.

About the :51 area you can get a good feel of the microphone. I was suprised the wind noise wasn't all that bad. Not good, but not too bad. Around the 2:40 mark you get to see a good example of how people drive up here. No respect for te pedestrian and the bicyclists that were crossing the roadway (the walk/dont walk sign was in thier favor). For a second I thought I was going to have a vehicle vs. pedestrian meeting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKKBoXiSwN8&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3kE91qL0AU

Last edited:
Good sounding machines KJ, Dodge Ram looks like it's got a lot of torque..

Thanks, It does alrght for itself. The think I like about it is; I bought it from my folks, so I know exactly how it was maintained, I took my drivers test in it in 1984, My mom, rest her soul, did a great job on hand etching the windows, and I have some good history in the beast. :punk:When it turned 100k on the clock it was treated to a rebuild on the transmission, transfer case and a new engine with some extras. :biglaugh: http://www.rpmmachine.com/318-349-chrysler-stroker.shtml

I like the sound of the Hedman headers. Its a true dual exhaust complete with twin cats. my mufflers are starting to go, so I was thinking about popping some Supertrapps on it. Being it has side mounted exhausts I think it would look good. I'm still on the fence about pulling the runningboards. They have taken a beating over the years. I kept the stock intake manifold (soon to be replaced). The heads were ported and polished and milled. A, not so fuel friendly, edelbrock 790 4bbl sits on top where a 200hp compucar nitrous plate used to reside. Its gets a great 8/16mpg, so it's not the cheapest thing to drive.

It runs good, passed IM due to all the goodies being internal, due to it's age the exhaust is legal, and the carb 50state legal. (the plate system failed it, thats why it's not there anymore. I rarely used it anyway). But now there isn't IM testing here anymore.

A bunch of my friends are starting to change thier cars/trucks. I'm not going to fix what isn't broken. My luck would be if I did, the IM program would be re-instated and I'd be stuck trying to get it to pass.

The same shop that did my exhaust work also did work on a couple other vehicles. They're going to do some work for me on the Vmax on an idea I've been tinkering with.

very cool zak, i like how you can see the xmas tree reflecting off the ground!

MeanMax: Great Video....

KJ: Too Cool... It'll almost be like taking a ride during your off season. Few Beers and a Big Screen... Magic....

It sure looks different on ice road truckers. L.O.L. Is the road from Vancouver still gravel or has it been paved in the last 30 years?

It sure looks different on ice road truckers. L.O.L. Is the road from Vancouver still gravel or has it been paved in the last 30 years?

It depends on where you are at. Headed up north, you'll have paved roads for a bit, then gravel. I've never been to Vancouver, but everytime I've went from here to Whitehorse, it's paved all the way.

Latest posts

Back