VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mechanic reminds me of Toddler but Toddler sell most of his bikes. He's always making his own parts and tools when he needs them. Sometimes Toddler even makes us stuff. I feel the kids that dont have it is because the mother or father dident take the time to thumb them into doing it. I wasent sure how much good it did that i was over involved in my kids life and i did make alot of mistakes because i dident back off but the other day i ran into his boss and the boss went on and on about how much he likes having my son work for him. He even told me i did a great job raising him. And said if he wants to stay working there he would be willing to move him up the latter. He's always been a good kid but to here something like that about your kid in this day and age makes you feel good. So i say when you run into that person that needs some thumbing go ahead and thumb the shitout of them they need it.

Wow!! Wonder how fast it was going? Things have changed since my .049 glo plug engined planes of my youth....

Wow!! Wonder how fast it was going? Things have changed since my .049 glo plug engined planes of my youth....

Video description said 366mph. How the hell that kid flies a RC plane going 366mph and shooting up in the clouds just boggles my damn mind.

That thing is bad azz!..........Seems if your not carefull it could get out of radio/sight range in a hurry!.................Tom.

Can you imagine the damage potential at that speed if he loses control or something malfunctions???

It's true that HSBC won't let you make large withdrawls, but all of that dude's conspiracy theory about why is wrong. HSBC is the bank that broke major laws by laundering money for drug cartels and terrorists orginations... and NO ONE went to jail for it. More proof that there are two different justice systems in America. But HSBC did make a settlement of 1.9 billion dollars over the money laundering. It seems logical to me that this new "rule" about large withdrawls might be connected to the money laundering settlement. Those huge banks are all a bunch of thieves.

Back