VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats not clutch control that was either wheelie bar hieght not even or rear axle alignment. I have spun a tire many times on my dragbike through first gear if everything is set it will just spin and go straight

I disagree... I think he popped the clutch and as he pulls in on the clutch he also pulls the bars to the left and tries to get back in it and spins...... Trust me... I have 3 whole passes under my belt!

Lankee... you are probably right, but I like argue!

Wanna paper-rock-scissor over it?

Jeff

That guy is just a freakin idiot!

My favorite part is after warming the tire up and letting go of the brakes.Nail it on the way up to the line.

Just finished putting my bike back togeather. I removed the scoops and did them up in semi-flat black. They now match the color of the engine. I used chrome bumper paint for the mesh of the grill inserts. it turned out far better then I thought it would. it looks like I have them chromed.

I added the supertrapps, with 9 discs, as you can see and hear in the video. I love the way they sound, I gave a little "top fuel" blip of the throttle near the end of the video. Here are a couple more pictures as well.

The look of the bike is about complete, based on a comment a friend of mine made about the bike, I now dub thy steed as "Reaper".

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h51/KJShover/?action=view&current=2007Vmax_theReaper.flv

Attachments

• KJSMAX_2.jpg
    KJSMAX_2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 44
  • KJSMAX_3.jpg
    KJSMAX_3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Looks good KJ,
Would love to see them scoops out in the light of day!
Can you be more specific on what brand and kind of paint you used?

I still can't decide weather I want to have my scoops chromed or black chromed!

Looks good KJ,
Would love to see them scoops out in the light of day!
Can you be more specific on what brand and kind of paint you used?

I still can't decide weather I want to have my scoops chromed or black chromed!

I'll take some better pictures. I just sanded down the scoops and then went to the paint shop and had them mix up some semi-flat paint and put it in a can for me. I have no idea what the brand is, I just picked the color out of a book.

It matches the color of the engine and the trapps perfectly.

I've always said you can't beat the sound of the trapps for the money...:thumbs up:

Good job!

I'll take some better pictures. I just sanded down the scoops and then went to the paint shop and had them mix up some semi-flat paint and put it in a can for me. I have no idea what the brand is, I just picked the color out of a book.

It matches the color of the engine and the trapps perfectly.

Well Dayyum... Wish I had thought of that. DUH! LOL!
Thanks for that tip KJ.
Now I know how I'm going to get the ware marks on my crankcase cover, from my boot, fixed too.

I've always said you can't beat the sound of the trapps for the money...:thumbs up:

Good job!

Thanks Chris,

I got them off eBay for $299 + Shipping. UPS ground shipping in the lower 48 was listed only at $22.

I payed a little more, but still made out like a bandit with UPS shipping and all.

I have spare 4" discs from another pipe I used to run, so I added them to this setup for a total of 9 discs.

Latest posts

Back