• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vmax back rest/fender/seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty good deal there! I want a backrest and or a rack but the wife would kill me if I spend anymore right now ! I just ordered a seat from Sean and finally got a different exhaust.... $500 on a bike that's only worth $3k is a hard pill for my wife to swallow.

If it had matching front fender in there, maybe..

Pretty good deal there! I want a backrest and or a rack but the wife would kill me if I spend anymore right now ! I just ordered a seat from Sean and finally got a different exhaust.... $500 on a bike that's only worth $3k is a hard pill for my wife to swallow.

Try telling her you won't ever sell it. ( Didn't work for me , but she couldn't say we don't communicate anymore. ) LOL

Bought the parts I wanted anyway.

To bad they drilled thru the sides of the backrest but at least it is fixable.

Good catch. I didn't notice that.

I know the M6 threads in my backrest were in bad shape when I received it.
I put in heli-coils before I installed it on the bike. Chances are it would never come apart the way the upper hoops is nested in the side rails but I didn't want to take a chance of having the wife lean back on day and end up on the ground.

Did anyone happen to see whAt this ended up selling for?

Ouch! I'm going to start driving to work more often and I wanted one to strap a cover, backpack and life jacket to. Not a big fan of the saddlebag look..... Oh well

Latest posts

Back