Vmax Calandar Download

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dowloaded and viewed... now to find a printer that can do it justice!!

Thanks KJ, will have to pass that one on to a few other Vmax owners I know:biglaugh:

woops discard that last post - I clicked the wrong link on that page..:whistlin:

Great work btw - gonna have to print myself one of these too!!

Thank you ,it is going to look good on the frige door where all the cool stuff goes .Cheers Kevman

Even in IE, I can't get it to download! :bang head: Can someone put it here as an attachment?

Yeah KJ, like Buster I get the error page no matter what browser I use. It's saying it's a database connection failure at mediafire.com. If you email it to me, I'll throw it up on my business site. Been looking for a decent calendar, and this one would be right up my alley. Thanks.

i had it loaded in my files yesterday but could not get it to upload, tried this a.m. and could not log in. dave

Yeah KJ, like Buster I get the error page no matter what browser I use. It's saying it's a database connection failure at mediafire.com. If you email it to me, I'll throw it up on my business site. Been looking for a decent calendar, and this one would be right up my alley. Thanks.

Yeah, I heard the site is having issues, and is undergoing maintenance (Vmax Calander requests crashed them, lol) . Just PM me your email and I'll send you a copy.

Back