vmax corbin seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavgrab302

Reaction score
I have a corbin seat that although high priced doesn't feel to nice after about 2 hours of riding, been thinking of buying the original because I like the look better. Any suggestions on a more comfortable seat that looks more like the original?

Sean can modify them to not suck, I plan on sending him mine when i get some coin saved.

I know it doesnt look stock but you may want to check out the MAXGASSER album in the gallery.looks good and is comfy depending on your size, not to mention much easier it is to fuel! How tall and what do you weigh?

Attachments

• good pic perf seat area.jpg
    good pic perf seat area.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 32
  • add pic two.jpg
    add pic two.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 30
I have a corbin seat that although high priced doesn't feel to nice after about 2 hours of riding, been thinking of buying the original because I like the look better. Any suggestions on a more comfortable seat that looks more like the original?

The best looking one IMO is Sean Morley's Muscle Seat - it's the original modified by him and incredibly comfortable. Made to measure - it actually looks better than original and makes you feel like you're sitting more 'in' than 'on' the bike. Just brilliant.

Having said that, I have a Corbin modified by Sean on mine and I love it. I find the one-piece seat looks good and is easier to remove when needed. I also have an extension on my filler tube which makes it super easy to fill up.

Back