VMax Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayterrence

Reaction score
Ok, so i ran into this older fella last summer at the liquor store, and he is drooling over the Max with these crazy eyes, and rambles on how he used to work as a Tech for Yamaha and so on. Well my first thought was get on my bike and ride as fast as possible away from this quack!! Well, the old saying, never judge a book by it's cover comes to mind, Guy shows up at my work a month later on a wicked street bike, all dressed the part and ready to ride. He told me he has a brand new set, still sealed in the yamaha box set of VMax chrome pipes. Now I know that a lot of us just want to get rid of those, and have them in a closet for the sake of holding on to all stock parts, so my question is, what is a reasonable/ moveable asking price for this new exhaust, I believe....but not 100%....that he has just the exhaust and not the down pipes. I just want to help him get an idea what they are worth in the Vmax real world.

$50-$100 IMO. (or the cost of shipping, if they have to be shipped)
It's all about supply and demand and there is essentially No demand for Stock Vmax exhaust.

If they are new 85 mufflers (they are different on all the other years though look almost identical) then they would be worth a lot more in my opinion.

Anyone shipped a set of mufflers overseas (Aus)?? How much do they weigh?

The pipes were for his 93 , so nothing special. I did a little hunting on eBay, you right about the lack of demand, newer pipes are better and so much lighter. Thanks guys. I'll let you know if he wants to move them.

I'd be interested if they are really "new". PM me with details if he's really interested.

I just got in an 07 set that are like new if this doesn't pan out or someone needs a set after these are sold.

Ill try and get some pictures and price from him this week and post it up for the guys that are interested. As far as I know, they are still in the box, never been used.

I got some pictures of 2 things Jordan wants to sell. Both are brand new and never used. 1993 exhaust pipes, still in the box and mint as mint can be. They have the chrome plates as you can see in the pic, Also a speedometer, brand new as well, all zero's. The speedo has the older style face which i prefer over my 07. I'll throw up some pics and have a look. Also there is a black speedo cover as well.

Attachments

• IMG_3020_2.jpg
    IMG_3020_2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3021_2.jpg
    IMG_3021_2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3022_2.jpg
    IMG_3022_2.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3023_2.jpg
    IMG_3023_2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3024_2.jpg
    IMG_3024_2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3025_2.jpg
    IMG_3025_2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 43
Speedo $180.00 (Can) with cover, Blk. - New $300.00+
Exhaust $450.00 (Can) - New ( lowest price i could find from a Yamaha dealer ) $750.00 US

Back