vmax NOS system

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bacchus

Reaction score
got a local guy that would love to sell me a vmax and include a NOS set up.... just wondering what a used NOS setup might be worth ?

I havnt had a look just yet so I know almost nothing about the bike or the NOS system... just looking for some ball park figures..

thanks

new, not set up for a vmax they're around $900.

if its plug and play maybe like $1200?

It really depends on what comes with it. Is it just the solenoids, lines, sprayers, and a bottle? Assuming it is a wet system does it include the aux fuel pump? Does it have a progressive controller? It all adds up. The system I have with 2 bottles, custom bottle hanger, complete without a progressive controller would be ~$1k or a bit more give or take I do believe.

Look on Summit or Jegs for "4 cylinder wet kit" They are universal. Check to see if that includes the Aux fuel pump: one Mfgr includes that aux pump and a fuel pressure saftey switch and it's around $800 I believe...Price is also greatly affected by if it has plastic lines or braided stainless covered lines and the better fittings.....

I think the ball park of $1000 + set up correctly for the vmax w/o a controller (optional, better than a simple throttle position on-off set up) is a pretty good number.......

I bought a NOS Controller, 4 solenoids, 8 rebuild kits, 2 long braided bottle lines, 8 nozzles and about 20 jets from a guy in the US for $400.......about 6mths ago. Spares for stuff!

Check out www.dragbike.com in the for sale section, always stuff there, will give you an idea of prices locally in the US.

:confused2:Bacchus, There's a set on ebay for $300 I think. No takers yet. Good Luck, Spurs

Short-wheelbase ZX10/R1/R6/996 Duc with NO2 is interesting!
Vmax should be fine, long and low.

If it's boring, just keep tipping it in!

id set it up to only activate at full throttle in 3rd and 4th gears. like totally drooling on my keyboard right now, could you imagine the power hit on that. :punk:

Latest posts

Back