Vmax shift lever?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shannonasnow

Reaction score
Hello,
First time poster here... I had a bit of an accident(16 yr old girl not paying attention smashed my foot/bike) and it broke the shift lever and foot peg..
i'm not having any luck finding anything on the web as far as an aftermarket one... does anyone make a billet shifter for the VMAX?
if not anyone know a good used parts place online?
thanks,
Shannon

Aftermarket is going to be some type of rear sets. Big bucks.
Used shouldn't be hard, someone here should be able to help.

At the bottom of the page is an 'exactrep' banner, click it and they have tons of stuff including billet shift lever for your VMax

Try PM ing these members, out of the 2, one of them will have what you are looking for......one2dmax or CaptainKyle

If your looking for JUST the shift lever you could probably find something that would fit easily.
Foot pegs/mounts not so much

thanks for the help guys. the exactrep site dosent want to scroll down for me, anyone else have this problem? I'm using google chrome..
i should clarify that i have a first gen vmax

Last edited:
Google chrome doesn't like the exactrep site. Use internet explorer. BUT, I have one of those on hand. Might have the peg as well. I also have a chrome OEM unit on hand.

On a side note, I have one pretty nice complete rear set available as well.

Sean

+1 - IE is a joke, and Chrome screws up on too many sites. Use FireFox, most compatible these days, on if on the Mac, Safari is pretty good too.

The rubber on my pedals and shifter are coming apart. I guess my boots are too asskickin for stock. Anywhere to get just the above mentioned new rubber?

I have the new rubber's on hand actually. Only have one big hole poked in them!

Sean, how much for new front footpeg rubbers for the '85?

Not sure they exist Jim. I may have some nice ones around here though.

Back