VMOA site down?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark
Read the Directors list. I've already spoke to Gary about the VMOA website.

Kelvin

Mark

Kelvin

Hey Kelvin,

Just a thought here and I'm sure ya'll have thought of it already but since ya'll have everyones emails addresses you should send them an email with an update of what happened and what changes you are making.

Just a thought!:confused2:

Chris

Mark

Kelvin

Hey Kelvin,

Let me be the first to welcome you to the best forum on the internet in reference to "The Orignal Muscle Bike" the Yamaha Vmax!!!

If there is anything you'd like to know or anything you'd like to share, please post away.

We are a very friendly group here, and aside from a lottle tom foolery, you won't see much fussin and fightin' here.

Go ahead and fill out your profile and share with us some photos in the garage section. There is fun games to be mastered in the arcade section and a great tech section.

Welcome aboard. :whistlin:

:welcome_sign:

P.S. This message was written with 3 and 1/2 cups of sarcasem.

Last edited:
You really do have a warm spot in your heart for the VMOA don't you? :whistlin: :clapping:

I have a warm spot for them, sorta:ummm:

In truth I am a member but I personally DO NOT WANT them coming here "in mass"

There seems to be just WAY to many of them that like to act like dickheads and prima donnas......

If it happens I promise you this forum wil be as bad as the "Lists"...it looks like it's already happening at the Vmoa forum......

Rusty

This list is still relatively new. Over time you will still have the eventual disagreements and arguments. After all most guys that ride Vmax's are very passionate about their opinions and don't like to be called out or wrong.

Sean Morley

This list is still relatively new. Over time you will still have the eventual disagreements and arguments. After all most guys that ride Vmax's are very passionate about their opinions and don't like to be called out or wrong.

Sean Morley

I disagree.

Sean Morley

This Forums is two years? old and everybody gets on just fine.

The VMOA forum has only had active posting going on for maybe 6 months, although I know it's been around longer than that, with very few active members; yet it is already turning rancorous.

I think it's due to "top dogs" from the other groups (not ours) trying to come over and establish dominance for whatever reason.

I do agree with you that once the big fishes in the pond (or at least the ones that think they are) become apparent that all forums have a tendency for people to stand firm and want to argue about every thing, just hate to see it happen.

And Sean, this is NOT against you for comments you have made over there. You have basically defended yourself in a respectful manner when being "called out" and attacked in what I think was a pretty trashy fashion by other people.

When pushed too far you fought back like most of us would.
You know when fireturd (firefly) and myself had it out on here 1 1/2 years ago I did not fail to defend myself, neither should you.

If someone wants a race then I think they should just ask for a race and cut all the silly crap out and get on with it.

Rusty

Any forum will fall apart when there is no one moderating it. You have to act when you see the first embers of the fire, before it gets out of control. You either move it out of the view of the forum and let them resolve it or you end it. I've modded at much worse boards than the Yahoo lists. Except for the odd user, this forum has been great and everyone here gets along with little or no moderation .... except for Santa...ol' bad St. Nick! :biglaugh::ban00000:

Hhahaha that Steve guy is a real piece of work... look at his thread

IF any of you Xoops Gurus has Skype running on their machine my Skype address is steve.jasse

PLEASE SKYPE ME!!!!!

Later/Steve Jasse
[email protected]

Hey Guys I know you think I am probaply hopless but Please some one contact via e-mail or Skype and help me understand what is going on and if it is fixable...

I have tried many different things and nothing seem to work...

I am left with a very distraught client (talking about firing me... and abandoning xoopfor something else!!!!

It has been almost a week....

My brain is leaking out of my ears!!!!

Help....pleaseeeeeeee

The site is not working however i can see all of the data in the database there are 188 tables.... everything seems to be there I just ned some positive direction...

Later/Steve

lol... and he calls himself Webmaster on the vmoa forum! It seems like he is the master of nothing. I don't know why they use unsupported software. I'd get smoked from my IT job if I did something like this,

Don't like the direction this thread is going so it is now closed!

Stop posting in this closed thread!! :damn angry: :rofl_200:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back