VMOA Topeka Dyno event!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jeff!

I'm not sure about camp grounds but I can email Kent to see what he thinks if you wish.

We're staying at the Holiday Inn Express on SW Robinson street.

Do you have any more info on that hotel Mark?

I need to call and make a reservation...

Chris

I think I have to put my 2 cents in on this string - of course it wouldn't be a fun trip if you left the women at home! If the women weren't there you guys would be sittin' in the hotel watching TV all night. :biglaugh:

I for one have made sure that I won't get left behind this year. I think this year Kent is going to end up not talking to me for several weeks because I let my testosterone get the best of me. :clapping:

I think I have to put my 2 cents in on this string - of course it wouldn't be a fun trip if you left the women at home! If the women weren't there you guys would be sittin' in the hotel watching TV all night. :biglaugh:

I for one have made sure that I won't get left behind this year. I think this year Kent is going to end up not talking to me for several weeks because I let my testosterone get the best of me. :clapping:

LOL It was a joke... :biglaugh:

Hope to see you there Kellie...

I was trying to get my wife to go, but she has grad class and can't miss it.

I am also thinking about bringing along my brother-in-law's Harley... he had some head work, new cams, pistons, oil pump, power commander installed and we need to get it dialed in. The damn thing has 22" ape hangers on 3" risers (or something very close to that). It really doesn't look bad when he is on it, but I'm not sure about me. It all depends on the trailer situation and if we have room to bring it. I just wanted to make sure I can run a few bikes if I was able to get it down there.

Jeff

I am also thinking about bringing along my brother-in-law's Harley... he had some head work, new cams, pistons, oil pump, power commander installed and we need to get it dialed in. The damn thing has 22" ape hangers on 3" risers (or something very close to that). It really doesn't look bad when he is on it, but I'm not sure about me. It all depends on the trailer situation and if we have room to bring it. I just wanted to make sure I can run a few bikes if I was able to get it down there.

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

My truck is only a two seater... :confused2: So keep that in mind if you were think he was going to ride along...

I have no problem going it alone but it would be more enjoyable with someone...

Jeff

Did we decide when we're going??? I can't remember now...:ummm:

Friday AM or later??

Help!

Did we decide when we're going??? I can't remember now...:ummm:

Friday AM or later??

Help!

Chris. I plan on being there Saturday afternoon. My buddy lives in Shawnee Mission and he will be riding in with me. I guess we will stop by the motel and if nobodys there we'll just ride:confused2: Any chance you could PM your cell# to me. Thanks!

Here's my cell # guys. Feel free to call or text and we can hook up.

402-676-0749

OK I have both of your numbers now so watch out! Let the drunk dialing begin...:biglaugh:

Yeah right... Like I drink...

Once I fond out what Jeff wants to do I'll letcha know.

I would like to leave here and be on the way to Topeka by noon so we can get in before it's too dark and all...

Chris

OK I have both of your numbers now so watch out! Let the drunk dialing begin...:biglaugh:

Yeah right... Like I drink...

Once I fond out what Jeff wants to do I'll letcha know.

I would like to leave here and be on the way to Topeka by noon so we can get in before it's too dark and all...

Chris

Drink..... did someone say drink.... I'm in ..... what are we having... Bud, Bush.... Jim Beam.... Captain..... o.k. no Jim Beam... that stuff will put hair in places... I'll stop there.

I actually wouldn't mind leaving on Friday, getting down there to meet up and do some riding on Friday night and Saturday, plus I'll have my brother in law's Harley so we can beat on it.... I'm good for whatever... call me easy.

Jeff

Me and the wife are planning on leaving Omaha around noon, so we'll see you guy's aroun 4?

We'll try and call you Mark.

Just so everyone knows ahead of time....

I am SUPER anal about my toys so if I get out a roll of tape to tape it off to keep the scratches off of it, don't be surprised. :biglaugh:

It's bound to happen!:eusa_dance:

I'm leaving my home at around noon and then going to Jeffs and hope to be on the road by 2 or so... We'll see! If Jeff has all his shit ready to go, it's as easy as hooking the trailer to the truck and heading off.

2 inch ball Jeff?

What was that Chris?,

"Don't be suprised I have some super Anal toys? I put tape on them so they don't get scratched?"

Um, thanks for letting us know???:rofl_200:

What was that Chris?,

"Don't be suprised I have some super Anal toys? I put tape on them so they don't get scratched?"

Um, thanks for letting us know???:rofl_200:

Wow and yesterday I was saying I'd missed you...:rofl_200:today...:ummm:

Ok I made reservations at the Super 8 just down the street for the Holiday Inn Express as I was able to get the room at 69.99 plus 13.45% tax and the HIE was 98.10 plus tax which means more money towards fuel in the truck. lol

It's only a 1.5 star but it offers free internet so not all bad I guess...

See ya'll there!

I'm still trying to fab up the exhaust on the 1500. Either way I will have something on it. The large tubes are very tough to get formed into a shape I like. I wll be done routing the fronts to the rear mufflers (2 of my high flow Kerker carbon fiber mufflers) probably this evening. Will be working on the rears over the weekend.

Got my braided throttle cables in from Motion Pro (I am now setup with them too). I'm using 41mm flatslides on this setup. We'll see how it works.

Sean Morley

I'm still trying to fab up the exhaust on the 1500. Either way I will have something on it. The large tubes are very tough to get formed into a shape I like. I wll be done routing the fronts to the rear mufflers (2 of my high flow Kerker carbon fiber mufflers) probably this evening. Will be working on the rears over the weekend.

Got my braided throttle cables in from Motion Pro (I am now setup with them too). I'm using 41mm flatslides on this setup. We'll see how it works.

Sean Morley

Man Sean you sure have a lot of vendors now... I think it's time to update your website and make it a real store...:confused2:

Chris

Latest posts

Back