Waterproof Micro Switch

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find a small, waterproof switch? Pushbutton style, momentary contact, SPST is what is needed.

This will switch thru the different screens that my tach/speedo offers. I was looking to mount it near the left grip so its easily accessible while riding. Possibly in the switch housing if there is room. Right now its mounted on the right side neck cover by the ignition. My existing switch is too big and the location sucks to access while cruising.

Damn Mike, I wish I knew this before I left home I had 2 extra of the Eastern Beaver push button on/off switches,
If you can wait until after ThunderI will send you one for postage. You can check the one I installed @ Thunder.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk w/ vboost!

I needed a two button momentary switch on the handlebars of our Runes to operate the vacuum cruise units I installed. I went with a nice polished aluminum Pingle brand switch made for handlebar mounting - BUT IT WAS VERY PRICEY. May not be what you had in mind, but maybe worth a look.

I needed a two button momentary switch on the handlebars of our Runes to operate the vacuum cruise units I installed. I went with a nice polished aluminum Pingle brand switch made for handlebar mounting - BUT IT WAS VERY PRICEY. May not be what you had in mind, but maybe worth a look.

I know what you are talking about and those are really nice units. I was looking for something tiny to install in the existing switch housing if possible.

I saw some of the pingel units on ebay last year going for a song. I believe they were of the 1 button variety though.

Latest posts

Back