Well, got my Purple Heart... The real one!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnaVMax

Reaction score
Long story short we had a few guys shooting at us from 4 different directions plus RPG fire and i ate shit heading for cover under fire, and shattered my arm :confused2: ... Had the pleasant surprise of being awarded with a purple heart last night.

Looks like this will put a little dent into me riding the max when i get home :bang head:

Attachments

• 283289_517543523261_179000462_30360385_307447_n.jpg
    283289_517543523261_179000462_30360385_307447_n.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 26
Long story short we had a few guys shooting at us from 4 different directions plus RPG fire and i ate shit heading for cover under fire, and shattered my arm :confused2: ... Had the pleasant surprise of being awarded with a purple heart last night.

Looks like this will put a little dent into me riding the max when i get home :bang head:
Congrats on the Purple Heart! It will still be good to home :eusa_dance:

Ouch. I am not sure if congrats are in order. More like my apologies. Congrats on it being a badge in place of a box though! Need to have your friend get with me soon about your needs before I part out the bike I was thinking of for you!

Sean

Congrats and thanks for putting yourself in the line of fire for our great country.

Glad to hear that you are going to be alright! The Purple Heart is nice, but I am sure you would agree that you would have prefered to come home without one. Thank you for your service and sacrifice!!!

Sure glad they gave you some recognition for that, but truely sux that it went down that way.

Thank you for being there and all the sacrifice that goes along with it and I'm especially glad you're still around to tell us about it! :worthy:

Ouch, That Really Sucks... More points for promotion though... Atleast you're still here writing to us... Thank God.... Be Safe, no more awards for getting hurt.... Congrats anyway, more for Surviving..... And,,, Thank You for Your Service....

Glad they recognize. Like Sean said, better a badge then a box. One thing about the purple heart, There are so many fucked ways to get one so I don't really like saying congratulations.

Soooo, lets just say. Dude, I'm glad you are around to write the message and thank you for your contribution.

Now get home safe and get some milage on the bike. :punk:

Thanks for your service to our country. Hope your or your buddies took out a bunch of those ra% #$@&ed B#st&*(s !!!!!!

Lew

US Army '67 to '73

Prayers sent your way for a quick recovery and for the safety of your fellow members still in harm's way. Hope you make a recovery to be able to enjoy riding once again.

Thanks for sharing and serving. Hope you heal fast and complete. Hurry home & Hoo rah .

How long you have left over there ?

Thanks for your service to our country. Hope your or your buddies took out a bunch of those ra% #$@&ed B#st&*(s !!!!!!

Lew

US Army '67 to '73

+1

thanks to all who have, are now, and will in the future put themselves in harm's way for this country.....

it sux that good folks have to get hurt....

Speedy recovery......

Another heartfelt Thank you and a reminder that the Vmax is the finest therapy that cures most afflictions. Twist-n-shout !

Had final surgery today. Will update when i can feel my arm again. Should be home to the states in a few days though!

Back