well guys its been fun, but its time for me to move on

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
im picking up my new cruiser today. this forum has been great and i love vmaxes and the people here rock. but its just time for a new chapter in my life.

cruising.

ill be back in a few hours with pics

sad to hear you moving on but you gotta do what you gotta do, enjoy your new ride man, ride safe

Hate to lose ya man! I thought the Vmax was a cruiser:confused2: After riding my Ninja ZX10R this thing feels like a moped:rofl_200:Enjoy your new ride, looking forward to the Pics

" NOT SO FAST " ... THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE FORUM ! .. THERES STILL TECHNICAL ADVICE & THINGS THAT CROSS OVER FROM BIKE TO BIKE & BRAND TO BRAND ; TYPE OF BATTERY TO USE - SPARK PLUGS - OIL - TIRES - CLEANING SUPPLIES , ETC ........ ! .. THATS NOT INCLUDING ALL THE AFTERMARKET THINGS ; LIKE LED TURN SIGNALS , THEY WILL BE THE SAME ON YOUR NEW BIKE AS THEY ARE ON MINE ! ... THERES PLENTY OF GUYS ON HERE THAT OWN OTHER BIKES & MAY OWN THE SAME KIND OF BIKE AS YOUR GETTING ! ... JUST A THOUGHT ! .. :confused2:

" not so fast " ... that doesn't mean that you have to leave the forum ! .. theres still technical advice & things that cross over from bike to bike & brand to brand ; type of battery to use - spark plugs - oil - tires - cleaning supplies , etc ........ ! .. thats not including all the aftermarket things ; like led turn signals , they will be the same on your new bike as they are on mine ! ... theres plenty of guys on here that own other bikes & may own the same kind of bike as your getting ! ... just a thought ! .. :confused2:
excellent idea !!!

im picking up my new cruiser today. this forum has been great and i love vmaxes and the people here rock. but its just time for a new chapter in my life.

cruising.

will be back in a few hours with pics

Buster, you need to ban this Mattness guy - he's a trader - off with his head!!!

Just kidding, no matter what you ride, your welcome here brother! Just remember, whatever you ride is slower than my bike :rofl_200:

Mike

There's always the possibility that mattness is jerking us around, and he's going to show back up with a Gen 2 cruiser. ;-)

+1 - I would bet the farm this is more then likely true. Especially with all the threads talking about doing this very thing not all that long ago.

Sean

cruising.

ill be back in a few hours with pics

He hasn't confirmed the make & model of his cruiser yet ! I call mine a cruiser , muscle cruiser , but still a cruiser.

vmax fo life!

who told who told cmooonnn howd everyone find out.

Attachments

• Photo-0043.jpg
    Photo-0043.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 80
ok when you get your new cruiser after sometime when you have nothing to do. when you find your self in a traffic light and you no longer twist your throtlle to blast the other bike. when you feel lonely with whatever cruiser forum you find for your bike. you are welcome to take a peek in our best bike forum ever made and also give opinions and advices. and remember there are 2 brands of bikes... V-max ......and all the other

ok when you get your new cruiser after sometime when you have nothing to do. when you find your self in a traffic light and you no longer twist your throtlle to blast the other bike. when you feel lonely with whatever cruiser forum you find for your bike. you are welcome to take a peek in our best bike forum ever made and also give opinions and advices. and remember there are 2 brands of bikes... V-max ......and all the other

Looks like you're the only one that didn't get the joke...:ummm:

mattness: You let the cat out of then bag, you told me "In a couple weeks".

Now, Where's Mine.....:biglaugh:

Congrats.......

i just got home with it. .. . . . .

EVERYTHING YOUVE HEARD IS TRUE!! ITS ALL TRUE!!!

heres a few pics. i didnt take many cuz its dark

Attachments

• DSC_0137.jpg
    DSC_0137.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0145.jpg
    DSC_0145.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Photo-0043.jpg
    Photo-0043.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 55

Latest posts