Well.... just bought some carbs.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"wildweasel_pt," I am guessing that 'cookie tin' is some-sort of vapor-recovery chamber tied to the open mouths of the intakes, & then to the oil filler?

The frame is what I like best, I think you have answered this question before, but, 'whose is it?' I think when you answered before, it was some UK firm, and I emailed them & never got back a reply, maybe if you answer me again, I'll try again, after all, I now own four VMax/Venture engines & who-knows where or when one is lookin' for a new resting place? Seems to me the answer is an alloy perimeter frame-lighter, better geometry, more-versatile, but you know, I like the shaft drive.

Thats cool. I am excited to get a few more things on the bike soon.

Look out 10's cause here I come!

I am thinking I ll see a low 11 , high 10 in the next 30 runs or less. ( Crossing fingers ).

Todd

I am thinking I ll see a low 11 , high 10 in the next 30 runs or less. ( Crossing fingers ).

Todd
Good luck you will have fun . I dont know how many 11.0's I ran before I hit the magic 10's It took some work to hit the 10's mainly because I could stand to lose 30-40 pounds off me. I dropped almost 40 lbs off the bike since my last pass so I am hopeing its a little easier to run 10's now.

I am hoping. I am going to try some new launch techniques, but I also have to relearn my clutch with the DD mod.

But I hope in the next couple weeks I can straighten a few things out and get it running right.

Todd

"wildweasel_pt," I am guessing that 'cookie tin' is some-sort of vapor-recovery chamber tied to the open mouths of the intakes, & then to the oil filler?

The frame is what I like best, I think you have answered this question before, but, 'whose is it?' I think when you answered before, it was some UK firm, and I emailed them & never got back a reply, maybe if you answer me again, I'll try again, after all, I now own four VMax/Venture engines & who-knows where or when one is lookin' for a new resting place? Seems to me the answer is an alloy perimeter frame-lighter, better geometry, more-versatile, but you know, I like the shaft drive.

This one was a one-off but there a couple firms that make them, Gia and Steelheart come to my mind. If you want something like this expect to pay in excess of 5k...

Todd
I launch around 5500 to 6000 depending on track conditions. Each there own though its a learning curve for sure.

Latest posts

Back