went to the car drags

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripinanroarin

Reaction score
not bike related....but it was sure fun. My buddy took his alcohol " converted back to gas" race car to the friday night street shoot-out at SIR saskatoon int. raceway. Its got a 427 small block,.. not big block. It ran the fastest time at the end of the night 9.90@ 137mph
He let me take it down the track and I did terrible...late launch, broke traction bad, and had to peddle out of it and ran 12.0. Frank raced the orange challenger in the vid,. runs 10.4 frank still got him after sleeping at the light.lol
It was a ton of fun. It brings back memories of when I had my car.

Last edited:
yes, I forgot to mention that the car is a Vega. Not sure what year, ...1971 mabey. Its probibly the nicest vega racer I've seen. Its very well done.

Great video. Cars, Bikes anything that goes fast gets a thumbs up....:biglaugh:

awesome man, man i miss the track, need to build one up here.:punk:

A friend of mine has two daughters that race the Jr Dragsters. I went down to watch them about two weeks ago. Those kids can drive. Top times they can run are 7.90 in 8th mile. Track rules. They ran a 7.90 all night long. Awesome time. My buddy asks "hey why don't you bring the bike next time and run it?" Been on mind ever since!:ummm: That Bastard!!

My wife & I had a great time though.

Attachments

• paperdoge_0014.jpg
    paperdoge_0014.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 2
A friend of mine has two daughters that race the Jr Dragsters. I went down to watch them about two weeks ago. Those kids can drive. Top times they can run are 7.90 in 8th mile. Track rules. They ran a 7.90 all night long. Awesome time. My buddy asks "hey why don't you bring the bike next time and run it?" Been on mind ever since!:ummm: That Bastard!!

My wife & I had a great time though.
Take it to the drags.....:clapping:

Back