What are we gonna do!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
We can argrue facts!And everyone can back up those facts according as to where there getting there information.Some right some wrong,or indiffrent.It's not going to fix or replace our dictator president or or corrupt as hell goverment!I was ask by a member on here.Do you really think you can stop them with a hole shitload of weapons?Truth is no.The absolute worst thing we can do is Nothing,New laws, gun laws,Higher taxes,National dept,Our goverment dosen't give a flying shit about the american dream!Here eat this genicely modified food,Take your flu shot,Dont worry about the mercury!2nd amendment,The thieves in washington is tearing that all to hell.Just look at new york.I am as far out of the system as i can get at this time.Im not going to punch the guy across from me becuase some shithead slung a chair and bounced it off my head!What we gonna do?When they start a new war?Send our grandchildern?Or face them reinacting the draft?We rebell,They have marshall law!Obey your new curfew.We are looseing the hell of a bunch of freedoms!While they go golfing in hawaii!Mainstream media is more full of shit than a christmas goose.Im i overreacting,Not from my point of view.We better get together and work together,And find a way.Our goverment is a dictaorship.

I totally agree that this is the age of the "Fleecing of America".. We are getting screwed from every direction IMHO!...I personally try and find pleasure in voting for the best posible candidate and NEVER vote for the incumbent. Its my way of feeling like i voted every P.O.S out of office. And right wrong or otherwise,it makes ME feel better! The only down side I see is that, i just voted in some OTHER P.O.S that is gonna get free health care and wonderful bennys on the tax payers dime,,FOR LIFE!! which pisses me off to no end!..As far as guns go..I have many and obama can come get em! but the poor bastards he sends are gonna take em lead first!! Period! I reload my own and have quite a stock and can build more,so good luck to em!...Big oil and the big banks have screwed us to tears. I think america should somehow get together and take turns avoiding one oil/gas company a week at a time.Let them pump the surplus right up thier own ass as We buy from thier competition for the week. Then the following week, do the same to the next company and so on,We keep alternating companys and F ing with thier Billions in revenue until they realise they have finally pissed us off. We americans CAN TAKE and HAVE control over this bullshit if WE stick together as ONE! I like to believe this and wish everyone felt the same. However, im sure im wrong in thinking anything like that would ever work. And someone here smarter than me will certainly let me know. Tell me where to start cuz im in for taking america back!! :confused2:

(Im not going to punch the guy across from me becuase some shithead slung a chair and bounced it off my head!) What i meant by saying that is,We cannot argue amonst ourselfs!About history,Or anything that divides us!Standing together is what made america!Now there taking our freedoms our rights,And laughing at our division.Look at what there doing for us,And then look at what there getting for themselves.A damn sight of guys on here are more like brothers,Rather than individual bikers.Good bad happy sad,You take care of your brothers!

You have a very noble thought...but...King n-word has succeded in dividing and conquering this country . His people , the takers , will support/follow him right off the cliff . Do you think they will ever give a check back and go out and work for minimum wage...yeah right . We can only hope the sleeping giant ( the silent majority ) awakens and takes back this country...but nothing will happen until this piece of shit is out of office . :bang head:

I voted for Ross Perot instead of Bill clinton. Because he said if NAFTA goes into affect ,there will be a huge sucking sound in middle america of our jobs leaving this country...And i believed the same thing..It took about ten years after clinton signed that agreement to see that Ross was right...I cant even imagine what we(those with jobs and that worked for a living)Are going to pay for health care in ten years!!?? :confused2: I sure hope there is a better cadidate than hillary clinton at the next election..Yea! imagine that woman as president?? If the people in this country can vote king n-word in for 8 yrs...I can sure see how she could get the vote. :bang head: decribes it all. hopefully the next candidate can undo what this jack ass has done. Im crossing my fingers.

Two things my wise and now deceased Dad always told me. I would live to see the evaporation of the middle class in this country. And, there will someday be another revolution in this country. So far
the first prediction seems to be right on. It sounds like the Federal Gov't and some states are preparing for the second Terry.
Steve-o

Funny..My deceased Grand Dad said the chinese would own this country someday. Seems he wasnt far off on that prediction. It interesting to think back about what our elders told us was gonna happen. I told my grandpa no way! After all,He was shooting at them in Korea in 1951. How could it happen i asked him??

Two things my wise and now deceased Dad always told me. I would live to see the evaporation of the middle class in this country. And, there will someday be another revolution in this country. So far
the first prediction seems to be right on. It sounds like the Federal Gov't and some states are preparing for the second Terry.
Steve-o

Hmmm and thats why the government is intent on taking your guns? Makes sense to me.

Well the first thing you can do is take the money you would spend on a night out and send it to the NRA! If it weren't fot the NRA, you wouldn't have semi auto rifles or any pistols to loose. Its interesting. that most of the people that the NRA supports also want smaller government and less taxes.

When it comes to third parties, thing of this. If all of the people that voted for third party candidates has voted for Romney, we wouldn't have the organizer in chief in the White house right now- and we would have a much better future.

If the NRA and the Tea party were not involved, we wouldn't have the House stopping the worst of what Obama wants to push on us. Remember what happened when he had the house and senate? The largest tax in history ...AKA Obamacare

So the "something" you should do is send money to the only 2 organizations that have an effective way to work against this guy.

And Homeland Security is stocking up on ammo and assault vehicles.

I'm having a big problem with this one! Unless you subscribe to some huge conspiracy theory....which I'm trying very hard not to do....what possible other explanation can there be for this?? :confused2:

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 7,000 select fire (the REAL assault rifle)AR-15's and a billion and a half rounds of ammo....enough to wage a 25 year war. Then, of course there's the street ready assault vehicles??? :ummm:

WHY? It's troubling, to say the least. :blink000:

I'm having a big problem with this one! Unless you subscribe to some huge conspiracy theory....which I'm trying very hard not to do....what possible other explanation can there be for this?? :confused2:

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 7,000 select fire (the REAL assault rifle)AR-15's and a billion and a half rounds of ammo....enough to wage a 25 year war. Then, of course there's the street ready assault vehicles??? :ummm:

WHY? It's troubling, to say the least. :blink000:
Huge conspircy theory.Yea danny!Why would anyone think thaT???:bang head::bang head::bang head::confused2::confused2:

Unfortunately there are a lot of pin heads walking around America with there heads up there asses. They have no clue as to what is going on. Because we have become a society of politcal correctness, kinder/gentler and a sense of entitlement. I feel when this happens you just follow the rest of the sheep. If you think obamacare is bad now, wait till it goes into full effect in a couple of years. Doctors and medical equipment makers are already feeling a squeeze. Hospitals will get fined if a patient returns within 30 days for treatment of same illness. Americans need to wake up and smell the coffee otherwise this empire will collapse like Rome did.

Unfortunately there are a lot of pin heads walking around America with there heads up there asses. They have no clue as to what is going on. Because we have become a society of politcal correctness, kinder/gentler and a sense of entitlement. I feel when this happens you just follow the rest of the sheep. If you think obamacare is bad now, wait till it goes into full effect in a couple of years. Doctors and medical equipment makers are already feeling a squeeze. Hospitals will get fined if a patient returns within 30 days for treatment of same illness. Americans need to wake up and smell the coffee otherwise this empire will collapse like Rome did.

"This Empire" ? Name a country that America controls or ever took over. In fact, name me a war other than the revolution that this country ever satisfactorily concluded without the assistance of a foreign power ( The French had a hand in that) All we ever do is send our boys and girls to fight on foreign soil "in the interests of freedom" We have the power to stop this shite from our own shorelines but the loony left won't allow that kind of tactic and for sure the political bigwigs with interests in oil, munitions (ad infinitum) have no bloody financial security in just sending a bomb over and ending the problem. They make little or no financial gain from that so let's just keep America bleeding so that the power mongers can keep amassing profits from these wars that they or their children will never fight in. It's a huge joke people and the politico's are laughing behind our backs because we won't stand up and be counted.
Rant over. I feel better now.

Chris.

I agree we are not like rome but similar because of economic, military and cultural strength. Our power has stemmed from voluntary association rather than from brute force or domination. Even when directly intervening in the affairs of other nations, the United States did not turn countries that it got involved with, intervened with, associated with, into deserts, as other nations might have, but rather "it enriched them." America's actions are not purely selfish, like Romes, but are in the interests of many others who share its views. I hope this explanation helps you understand why is said empire.

Back