What are your good luck therories

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lankeeyankee

Reaction score
I was reading a post and one person had J.C. in a crown royal velvet bag.
My good luck for a safe ride is. I have an angel that rides with me, she is pinned to the rubber heat cover by the radiator cap.
Do you have anything that is on your bike or rides with you to make sure you arive alive and get home safely

The only thing I carry for luck is a clear sharp mind.

If I don't feel that way I don't ride.

Luck has nothing to do with it but you do make your own odds.

The only thing I carry for luck is a clear sharp mind.

If I don't feel that way I don't ride.

Luck has nothing to do with it but you do make your own odds.

This is true but this post wasnt about our beliefs. Thank you for your input though

I put my wedding ring in my coat pocket....and give my son a kiss goodbye before riding.

Mark

I've got two small bells and an angel. Not for luck, but because they were gifts from friends.

I Alway's Kiss My 4 Year Old Son Goodbye, And Tell Him I Love Him !!! I'm Sure My Wife Hopes I Get Killed, Then She'll Get The $500,000.00 Life Insurance , But I Only Think That Half The Time !! Ha,ha,

Where I'm going I don't need luck...

I just ride... I wear full gear all the time and ride somewhat sane! :thumbs up:

I thought those bells are for good luck.:confused2:
But they have to be given to you, you can't buy them for yourself.

I've always been told that you can buy one for yourself and it brings you luck. but if one is given to you, your luck is doubled.

They work!!! I was riding my bike a few years back when I came upon a gravel truck. A rock came off the truck and struck me in the head causing a 1" gash that led to a few stiches.

Proof the gremlin bell works.. it hit me and not the freshly painted motorcycle I was riding :clapping:

On another note, I don't realy do the luck charm thing as far as talismans. I have a celtic symbol for protection tattooed below my neck. My bell that was given to me, went with the old motorcycle.

I Do Believe You Make Your Own Luck , To A Point, I Think The More You Rip Around , (drive Crazy & Are Having Fun ) , The Closer You Have To Pay Attention To Your Surroundings, I Have Alway's Said," You'll Never Kill Yourself On A Bike , There Will Always Be A Car Involved " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought those bells are for good luck.:confused2:
But they have to be given to you, you can't buy them for yourself.
Yea, they're supposed to be for luck. Gremlins and Easter bunny's and whatever else.
I don't believe in the nonsense, but it's nice to have my friends along for the ride.
I'll stick to my Scorpion EX700 for good luck:stickyman:

I've always been told that you can buy one for yourself and it brings you luck. but if one is given to you, your luck is doubled.

They work!!! I was riding my bike a few years back when I came upon a gravel truck. A rock came off the truck and struck me in the head causing a 1" gash that led to a few stiches.

Proof the gremlin bell works.. it hit me and not the freshly painted motorcycle I was riding :clapping:
Reason number 999 to why you should wear a helmet...:whistlin:

:clapping:

Back