What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rode it 216 miles for breakfast:biglaugh: , and no one saw it for more then a few seconds at a time:clapping:

Thanks Crackerrican, i almost sold it. You have some sweet update items on your bike. I'm not sure what next to do to it. Maybe shocks on the rear and a gas gauge and sending unit.
I'm glad to hear you ended up keeping your Max ! :D

Thanks Crackerrican, i almost sold it. You have some sweet update items on your bike. I'm not sure what next to do to it. Maybe shocks on the rear and a gas gauge and sending unit.

If looking at his bike inspired you to keep the Vmax you better keep a close eye on your wallet. The mod monkey beat the crap out of Larry!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Took a nice 120 kilometre ride today. I'm very happy with my 16 Kilometres per litre cruising at 110K.P.H. That is basically 37 M.P.G. That gives me a range of 120 miles or just under 200 kilometres to reserve if I just cruise and don't "play" too much.

Rode about two hundred miles took it to Estes Park, CO. Chased a 1300 Busa in our group, if this bike only cornered as well... Caught up to him in the straights though!

2014-09-13%2021.43.21.jpg

Rode about two hundred miles took it to Estes Park, CO. Chased a 1300 Busa in our group, if this bike only cornered as well... Caught up to him in the straights though!

2014-09-13%2021.43.21.jpg

I'm so jealous , I lived in Boulder back in the 70's and 80's. Riding up to Estes and then across the peak to peak highway was my favourite ride. Roads here absolutely suck. They are so bad, they make me question owning a V-max. I sold my last one because of it, but can't live without one it seems.

I like the lowered look and it must feel better for average height guys like me, but how much does it affect ground clearence when running thru the twisties?

Pressed the inserts outta my stock shocks at work for Sean and sold the stock shocks to a kid at work thats gonna use em on a gokart, lol. The boys got no sense but ill take his $20 for something ill never need again, lol.

Wow go boy, sweet I'm going to have still take and make 1 funny.
Where did you get the parts from.

Thanks, a member on here came up with this mod. I just copied it. I'll try to find the thread for it & a ebay link where I got the meter. Its pretty trick, a little hard to see in direct sunlight, but a very easy & good way to keep track of your voltage without some goofy meter:punk:

Attachments

• IMAG0135.jpg
    IMAG0135.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMAG0133.jpg
    IMAG0133.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMAG0130.jpg
    IMAG0130.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0126.jpg
    IMAG0126.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMAG0125.jpg
    IMAG0125.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 33
Cool thanks, I have 2 extra vmax gauges. I will give it a shot.

I do have volt gauge on the bike. But like yours better I think. "O" to me like your bike to. It would be a nice XMAS gift funny.

Attachments

• P1060347.jpg
    P1060347.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 26
  • P1060346.jpg
    P1060346.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 26
Back