What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect. Thanks so much Chris. I just sent the seller an email about the clear lens with red LED option noted in his remarks. That's what I have for the brake light as well (clear with red LEDs).

-GL

No problem.. It comes Pre-Wired so its plug and play...as a running light or a brake light.. The both Items I purchased were shipped the next day and the Quality was perfect....

Installed new LED Tail Light and Replaced the Rear Reflector with an LED Brake Light.

Picture275.jpg

Looks great brother!! :clapping::punk::clapping:

Is that a large gauge generator feed wire hanging off the wall cabinet in the background? :biglaugh:

:bang head:Supertrapps, LED turn signals and driving lights, and HID headlight. If they don't hear me coming, they'll damn well see me coming!! I painted the airscoop inserts bright red and put red LEDs behind the screens. It looks like it's breathing fire. Just a bit of tackiness in an otherwise subdued paint scheme.
:flamethrower:
Vmaxman

Indy, huh? You on the road yet? MAN I Can't wait to get riding. Waitin on a couple parts. We need to get an Indiana ride together soon!

Just put on my new mirror that i got from maxcruiser :punk:. Great guy, mirror is in wicked shape, mine broke last year and Mike was nice enough to donate his old pair to me. Im passing on his good nature to the forum via donation since he didnt want any cash for them.

Thanks again Mike

Just put on my new mirror that i got from maxcruiser :punk:. Great guy, mirror is in wicked shape, mine broke last year and Mike was nice enough to donate his old pair to me. Im passing on his good nature to the forum via donation since he didnt want any cash for them.

Thanks again Mike

Your welcome, Rovic - and thanks for donating!

Mike

Every chance I get, but it's been raining or snowing forever. My 18 yo son wants to learn to ride. We're taking the ABATE course at the end of April. His mother is not too happy.

Vmaxman

my max is gonna be out on da street tomorrow! wooot!!:punk:

earliest i have ever got my bike out from storage....:punk:

i feel a tire roast cummin lol:rofl_200:

:bang head:Supertrapps, LED turn signals and driving lights, and HID headlight. If they don't hear me coming, they'll damn well see me coming!! I painted the airscoop inserts bright red and put red LEDs behind the screens. It looks like it's breathing fire. Just a bit of tackiness in an otherwise subdued paint scheme.
:flamethrower:
Vmaxman

Got any pics of the scoop lights??

Pic of the lighted scoops would be cool. I had a idea along those lines that the scoop lights would followthe motor rpm, the more you revved it the brighter the lights would get. I ended up just painting the scoops.:confused2:

Pic of the lighted scoops would be cool. I had a idea along those lines that the scoop lights would followthe motor rpm, the more you revved it the brighter the lights would get. I ended up just painting the scoops.:confused2:

Hell my headlight does that:rofl_200:

Finished up the Led signals and flasher. Put the fly screen back together and installed. Need to adjust headlight, Sync carbs, change oil and put the black chrome scoops on when they get here.

Back