What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rode it to school, A nice 25deg morning. I then went and gassed it up (40.9mpg).

Getting ready to change the oil and prep it for storage this weekend. Oct 10th is the day my insurance goes into storage mode.

No more Archangel for 6 months. :wave bye:

No chance that's Celsius eh KJ? :rofl_200:

I washed up Redbone sice she was such a dirty girl and then took a nice 90 mile ride in the sunshine. Redbone took a few bug hits but at least the road grime is mostly gone. When I take her apart this winter to fully clean/ polish/ tighten/ adjust/ mod/ reconfigure/ paint/ mod/ replace/ repack/ inspect/ measure / mod/ and so on and so forth to be ready for the annual spring pictures/ documentation.
Did I mention I might mod something?:biglaugh:

Last edited:
After a long 7 week wait I finally picked up my new (to me) Vmax. After an exhilarating but excruciating 1 1/2 hr ride home I fitted the Maxgasser Rick made for me. The ride to work this morning was significantly more comfortable. :clapping:
Tonight I'll knock up some highway pegs for even more comfort, then......

Attachments

• 06102011(004).jpg
    06102011(004).jpg
    92 KB · Views: 31
Put on some drag bars and Napoleon Bar end mirrors. What a difference it made. I actually FEEL like a bad A** now :)

Attachments

• Vmax.jpg
    Vmax.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 16
I approve of the traditional Yamaha paint scheme. I have an old 1970's Yamaha shirt w/the same pattern.

After a long 7 week wait I finally picked up my new (to me) Vmax. After an exhilarating but excruciating 1 1/2 hr ride home I fitted the Maxgasser Rick made for me. The ride to work this morning was significantly more comfortable. :clapping:

Thanks for the feedback on the paint scheme guys, the original plan was to go over it in matt black but the Kenny Roberts retro look is growing on me.

I did manage to knock up a very agricultural looking set of highway pegs as a temporary measure till I decide whether to get forward controls or stick with the stocky's and get a proper set of highways. I'll take some picks next week after I give them a lick of paint

Very nice, I'm sure KR would approve!:thumbs up:

Integrated CBR LED Tail Light Mount

smiley-face-wallpaper-001-avatar.jpg

Didn't do nothing to the Max 'cept jump on and ride it! :punk:

But i did install something in the shop that....no matter how bad you want one....you FL guys will most likely never have one!!

A Modine Hot Dawg 30K btu suspended gas heater!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I watched it rain all day....We need the rain so I sat online looking researching and trying to spend money to feed the Monkey..

Back