What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm going to have to wait, I can't really afford it right now after buying the trailer and outfitting it. I also am planning on building a garage this summer so I probably won't be purchasing anything until next spring. This is me over thinking and I'm just a little freaked out about somebody screwing up my Carrozzeria's while mounting my tires, lol. :confused2: I'm also going to try Dyna beads to keep the weights off them too!:punk:

I changed out my gauge lights to Amber today. I love the change, it is just bright enough.
newambergauges.jpg

hmm, so the wife's the first to know....hehehe. just ribbing ya.:rofl_200:. it's gotta be a great feeling. betcha can't wait to bolt that puppy in, huh.

Yeah, sadly it will be a somewhat long process. while we are putting it back together, we will be painting the engine and the bike it self, along with installing the new speedo and headlight lol. So still have a ways to go.

Threw the kid on the back and did a 70 something tour out in the country. Its been so cold a d rainy here in Lansing Michigan I felt like a kid on the last day of school today at work!!!!!

Threw the kid on the back and did a 70 something tour out in the country. Its been so cold a d rainy here in Lansing Michigan I felt like a kid on the last day of school today at work!!!!!

Ha. Very nice. When I get home from work on the bike I sometimes spend the next hour giving rides to my kids. They love it.

Well, that is until they turn 16yo. My oldest won't ride with me anymore. I guess he's too macho. But the younger kids still really enjoy going on rides.

-GL

just gave pcw the go ahead on my 1500 motor kit with pwc-3 cams
think the monkey just body slammed me

Carried you to top of the empire state building and threatened to throw you off... Mod Kong style.
Well played sir

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Put in about 250 Miles on Back country Roads in 84 Degree Weather.
THe Perfect Day Off !!!!

I drove it over to meet Rovic and gab for a bit, then I rode it to campus to take a test and when I got home. I washed it.

frontquarter.jpg

It?.... you dont have a name for your max kj? max would be offended to be called it... He has balls lol..... Post meant in good fun my friend....

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

Washed and did bulk of maintenance due this year. Need to lube bearings and change fork oil then think I'm done.

It?.... you dont have a name for your max kj? max would be offended to be called it... He has balls lol..... Post meant in good fun my friend....

I normally refer to my Vmax as Archangel, but when I'm typing something I refer to it as "it". My truck has a name too, but I mainly just refer to it as "The Dodge."

Picture after washing from the other side.

rightview.jpg

I normally refer to my Vmax as Archangel, but when I'm typing something I refer to it as "it". My truck has a name too, but I mainly just refer to it as "The Dodge."

Picture after washing from the other side.

rightview.jpg

Is the tank on the right side nos too?

Latest posts

Back