What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should always wrap from the end to the head in order to keep overlay to the front. that makes a difference in time with the airflow blowing them loose... You look like you have oil on your front rotors

You should always wrap from the end to the head in order to keep overlay to the front. that makes a difference in time with the airflow blowing them loose... You look like you have oil on your front rotors

You should change your name to Mr Eagle-Eyes! :biglaugh:

Got my new Shinko 170 rear tire via UPS today! $83.00 shipped from MC Superstore (Had to buy an oil filter to get the total up to $90.00 for free ship) 5% off with a coupon code, too..

Got my new Shinko 170 rear tire via UPS today! $83.00 shipped from MC Superstore (Had to buy an oil filter to get the total up to $90.00 for free ship) 5% off with a coupon code, too..

That's a great price Bill! Free shipping and a discount coupon too? They never saw you coming!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk w/ vboost!

Maybe I'll ride into work tomorrow. Earlier in the week the United Way fundraising was going-on (lunch w/NFL HOF center Dwight Stephenson!) and the highest-level administrators decided to have an old-fashioned car wash. I said I was gonna bring my VMax, and my boss (who happens to be a EdD RN) asked if I was gonna ride w/another administrator, a W VA woman who holds a PhD & who rides an R6 & a Sportster. I thought about it and said, "nah I don't want to see the Campus President burn her hands on my hot exhaust!"

little chilly ride in this morning what its warming up to a nice afternoon,
I love when the crotch rocket riders come up ask have to ask what the hell is it

Changed my oil in the Vmax for the first time ever and it still works! Big deal for me since I have never changed the oil in anything before :)

@Kyle, sorry to hear about your bike woes. Good news I hear there is an excellent mechanic that works out in your garage!

Put on Seans billet oil cap that you plumb into the crankcase breather system. Tried to route the hose so it would look halfway factory, and not just out in the open.

Attachments

• IMAG0649.jpg
    IMAG0649.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMAG0647.jpg
    IMAG0647.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 29
Took it out for the first time this year today!!!!! I missed her. Did a nice rolling burnout to finish off the rest of the dunlop tire and going to take into the shop to get my metzlers installed.

Got an email from Jon Cornell, tracking says my UFO package is already in FL & will be delivered as an April Fool's gift.

Got this short fender with storage compartment from BRM in Germany. Delivery took about 3 week.
I cut the tail light piece out to fit the CBR tail light, & then had it painted.

Attachments

• IMAG0049.jpg
    IMAG0049.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0050.jpg
    IMAG0050.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0056.jpg
    IMAG0056.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0053.jpg
    IMAG0053.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0055.jpg
    IMAG0055.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0060.jpg
    IMAG0060.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG0061.jpg
    IMAG0061.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG0062.jpg
    IMAG0062.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 25
Got my levers this morning from Billet Brain. Installed for a test fit, then off to the chrome shop. I got to tell you these levers are beefy, they fit my hands well.

Attachments

• IMAG0063.jpg
    IMAG0063.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG0064.jpg
    IMAG0064.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG0065.jpg
    IMAG0065.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back