What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea! :thumbup:

Thanks, I think it will be worth the effort when I get done. Then I'm going to move on to my dodge and then the Hawkmobile.
Here is one of the pages that will be in the aftermarket section.

speedopage.jpg

Thanks, I think it will be worth the effort when I get done. Then I'm going to move on to my dodge and then the Hawkmobile.

speedopage.jpg

WOW!!!

That is EXTREMELY well organized.:worthy:

Thanks,
My plan is that if I ever sell the bike, or something happens to me and the bike goes to someone else, there will be a complete history and thorough documentation of what was done to it and how it was done.

Hell, with my fading memory, a few years down the road I may need to look up how I done something to it. :)

speedopage.jpg

That's cool i like the way put this together.

I'm look at these - a set Koso gauges Just trying to find some use them 1st.

I put a crampbuster on the right handgrip.

And then put 400 miles on this weekend.

Test rode the Victory Hammer at a dealer event. Found it to be quite tame.

I put a crampbuster on the right handgrip.

And then put 400 miles on this weekend.

Test rode the Victory Hammer at a dealer event. Found it to be quite tame.

definitely. but how fucking sweet was that OD!

Installed converted stock vmax final drive with venture gearing, new 17" polished rim with 180 radial with slotted disc rear.....front 17" rim with radial/wavy rotors mounting soon to come along with a bunch more goodies I have up my sleeve!

Attachments

• vmax_new_final.jpg
    vmax_new_final.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 49
  • vmax_new_rear.jpg
    vmax_new_rear.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 52
  • vmax_new_rear2.jpg
    vmax_new_rear2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 43
  • vmax_new_front.jpg
    vmax_new_front.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 45
In between riding, still putting together my information manual. Got a few more pages and the cover and spine done.

infomanual.jpg

And during a break, I broke out my pen, pencil and drawing pads and worked a little more on three original shirt designs.

Where you get the wheels from?

These are Dymag CH3 wheels from Dymag.com. They are made of magnesium alloy material which is very light weight. I got lucky and picked them up used so well worth it for me. I worked my tail off prepping these wheels to get them all shined up. They had (and still have some) a lot of oxidation so I had to sand them down all the way to 220 grit and bring them back up. I will be submitting my project article to the VBoost magazine for the Summer 2013 publication.

These are Dymag CH3 wheels from Dymag.com. They are made of magnesium alloy material which is very light weight. I got lucky and picked them up used so well worth it for me. I worked my tail off prepping these wheels to get them all shined up. They had (and still have some) a lot of oxidation so I had to sand them down all the way to 220 grit and bring them back up. I will be submitting my project article to the VBoost magazine for the Summer 2013 publication.

You did a great job, they look amazing!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back