What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installed converted stock vmax final drive with venture gearing, new 17" polished rim with 180 radial with slotted disc rear.....front 17" rim with radial/wavy rotors mounting soon to come along with a bunch more goodies I have up my sleeve!
Nice work Mike, I bet your going to like how your '05 corners even better now!

In between riding, still putting together my information manual. Got a few more pages and the cover and spine done.

infomanual.jpg

And during a break, I broke out my pen, pencil and drawing pads and worked a little more on three original shirt designs.
Great idea KJ, I'd like to do something similar but probably never get past having the info in a year sequenced file. I wish I had your energy and even just a few of your multitude of skills!:punk:

I had told myself I was going to do something similar. I have some old kitchen cabinets in the garage. I put a 3 ring binder in the drawer about 2 years ago. I printed off a bunch of receipts and emails and threw them in the drawer. Sometime last year, I stopped printing stuff and now just have a pile of papers in a drawer in my basement. :biglaugh:

Kudos to you KJ for being organized!

met a dude from alaska who just bought a vmax...passing thru town yamaha gave him my number ....needed a hand on his bike....all set up and good to go now
nice bike great guy and epic journey he is on....

Mid 80 deg temps today, so I had to get some seat time in :punk: They say 90's and sunny before the weekend is through. :coolgleamA: time for more seat time.

Loaded her into the trailer and strapped her down! Thunder here we come, via Grand Rapids to pick-up the rolling burnout champion...Beekeeper!!!:punk:
We'll get the hotel parking lot warmed up for the rest of ya'll!:biglaugh:

Installed ufo wheel & 180/55/18 avon venom. I tried the washer swap but offset to right to much. Gonna put washer back to norm later & see if that helps the offset

Attachments

• IMAG0149.jpg
    IMAG0149.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0150.jpg
    IMAG0150.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0151.jpg
    IMAG0151.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMAG0152.jpg
    IMAG0152.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMAG0153.jpg
    IMAG0153.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 22
Season is upon us, budget and time are both seriously sparse. That's all good though because that means I have just been riding the beast instead of working on it!

Here's shots from a couple of rides so far this season. One grocery fetcher and one long joyride around western Illinois. There may or may not have been one badly smoked Harley on the joyride. :biglaugh:

Functional (fit an entire grocery cart on/in the drag bike):

Fun:

Gotta love how fast the quick release stuff transforms the beast :) Seriously in love with those fat max bags, the tear drop makes them look smaller than they are. They fit a 12-pack of soda without any issue at all.

Season is upon us, budget and time are both seriously sparse. That's all good though because that means I have just been riding the beast instead of working on it!

Here's shots from a couple of rides so far this season. One grocery fetcher and one long joyride around western Illinois. There may or may not have been one badly smoked Harley on the joyride. :biglaugh:

Functional (fit an entire grocery cart on/in the drag bike):

Fun:

Gotta love how fast the quick release stuff transforms the beast :) Seriously in love with those fat max bags, the tear drop makes them look smaller than they are. They fit a 12-pack of soda without any issue at all.

Fat max bags look sweet on your max

Loaded her into the trailer and strapped her down! Thunder here we come, via Grand Rapids to pick-up the rolling burnout champion...Beekeeper!!!:punk:
We'll get the hotel parking lot warmed up for the rest of ya'll!:biglaugh:

I did the same thing Brian,strapped her down tight. When ever I wake up I'm leaving Thursday. I expect to be on the road at 5 am. Get to the Days in around 3pm. I'ver been looking fwd to this for a few years. I wanted to get my stage 7 carbs tuned and the Ignatech installed, by why stress if something breaks or......... When their running good, why screw around? I have a prior commitment or I'd come earlier. If I get out of it I'm leaving Tuesday. I want to see the staff at BRC on the way back, been too long.
Steve-o

put on the side covers I got from steve.....paint came out soso....think in winter wilk redo or p/c them....

Back