What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear that ya got her running nice. I like the mount you made and the way the bike looks without the plate on the fender.
Steve-o

Thank you. Still a bit rich but nice. Very exciting bike to ride...love it.

Recovered the side panel with Di-Noc vinyl wrap. I'm getting better but still have some work to do on my corners.
zy6yqehy.jpg
zabupura.jpg

I took Woona out shopping for a new battery, then rode around for a little bit. Then she accused me of riding other bikes... she even sad I was trike-curious!
twilightoops.png

I swear... Woona is one JEALOUS bike...

Put some progrip wheel tape on the wheels I bought off sean to make it look the same way it did from factory... except these are reflective.. wicked look.

uploadfromtaptalk1380151044648.jpguploadfromtaptalk1380151056562.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Looks great Nightmare. The reflective is a nice + as well when turning through intersections. Anything to boost visibility never hurts.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

That's the setup from sean. 320 disc with 6 piston caliper.
Much lighter than stock and the braking is better than stock too.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Installed air correctors, UNI pods and a breather assembly. Working on the suspension next.

Attachments

• 2013-09-25_18-26-50_862.jpg
    2013-09-25_18-26-50_862.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 2013-09-25_18-27-08_369.jpg
    2013-09-25_18-27-08_369.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 26
Bought that 6" Harbor Freight buffer and went to town on the risers for the project bike. Aircraft removered the middle gear cover-- now done in black plasti-dip. I'll probably do the same or similar to the stator cover. Although that will probably happen after assembly. I hope to test the motor by the weekend to find out if it's parts or not. What a pain it is to fix other people's mistakes.

Laid it down to avoid running into the moron who blew through a stop sign to pull out 3 feet in front of me at 45mph. I have some bruises and rash, but the Vmax didn't do as well. I low sided and got off with its left side sparking, it got traction and flipped back over to the right side. Not sure how bad it is yet as the controls and pegs broke off. Seems to be running ok, but I think it hit hard on the shifter output shaft and seems to be locked and leaking...

Laid it down to avoid running into the moron who blew through a stop sign to pull out 3 feet in front of me at 45mph. I have some bruises and rash, but the Vmax didn't do as well. I low sided and got off with its left side sparking, it got traction and flipped back over to the right side. Not sure how bad it is yet as the controls and pegs broke off. Seems to be running ok, but I think it hit hard on the shifter output shaft and seems to be locked and leaking...

glad your ok. you can always fix the bike. did the guy stop?

Ouch! At least you are still around to tell the story. I hope he stopped and took responsibility.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks guys. I won't know for a while as I cant even make myself look at it right now! Witness gave a statement that he pulled right in front of me and rolled the stop sign. He claimed "I didn't see you" as normal. He didn't stop at first, but the bloody guy running after him yelling stop MFer, STOP! got enough attention that someone else stopped him and said he better go back. He still claims he never rolled the stop sign though. He just didn't see me... whatever.

Sincerely glad you're OK!

My insurance is already on the case. I'm hoping to save it, but the shifter output shaft from the tranny has me scared it might be hurt bad.

Back