What is for Thanksgiving

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am a little early just figured I would tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving & see what everyone was having. As for me I am not going traditional since I am not a Turkey fan. I started cooking today. I have a 14 lb brisket on the smoker & am doing 2 Chickens & Pulled Pork tomorrow were going to have plenty of food for not to many people.

I am a little early just figured I would tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving & see what everyone was having. As for me I am not going traditional since I am not a Turkey fan. I started cooking today. I have a 14 lb brisket on the smoker & am doing 2 Chickens & Pulled Pork tomorrow were going to have plenty of food for not to many people.

wish I lived closer Kyle. That's my kind of Thanksgiving:eusa_dance:

Turkey Breast, 2 FRIENDS over. Kyle met Gary and Earl.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, going to the kids house my daughter-in-law can cook great, can't wait to spend time with all my kids i'm very thankful for

Turkey with lemons tucked in it to give it boobs to go along with its tin foil bikini tan lines and green bean bacon habanero casserole and whatever delicious stuff my mom, sister and inlaws make. Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving!

Turkey with lemons tucked in it to give it boobs to go along with its tin foil bikini tan lines and green bean bacon habanero casserole and whatever delicious stuff my mom, sister and inlaws make. Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving!

LOL...sounds like Thanksgiving at your house is never boring. For me....I dont really know...I'm at work, so dont know whats on the menu for today. I do want to wish everyone here a very Happy Thanksgiving.

My sister cooks up a storm, and I'll be the only big time muncher there this year. Myself, and the rest woman. There must be a hooters somewhere near by?
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It's my favorite holiday as well.....food, drink, relaxing what's not to like?!

17 family members at my house..... deep fried turkey, ham, lots of sides......and a table full of desserts.

French Canadian crepes with a local real maple syrup to start the day, then roast turkey, pumpkin stuffed with a pork, apple and juniper sausage stuffing, brussel sprouts with bacon and shallots, plus some other stuff, a few desserts but the hands down best will be a maple syrup pie. This is a fantastic community and I'm thankful to be part of it. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Kids went of with grandma last night. They are going up to some rented cabins by pymatuning lake. My wife's family takes up 5 cabins. 25+ people. They eat dinner up there. Traditional stuff.

Wife and I are cleaning up the house. We will be going to my aunts home nearby. There will be 20+ folks there. Tradital food as well. Grandma always makes a huge pot of noodles with turkey broth. Mom, my aunts, and grandma are slowing down on their pie making. Used to make around 25 pies. Past couple years they've cut back to high teens.

They make chocolate pudding pie, pumpkin pie, black raspberry pie, cherry cream cheese pie, and apple pie. I feel like Forrest Gump.

After dinner there wife and I will drive up to the lake and hang out in the woods till Saturday.

We usually come home and pick out a tree and decorate it Sunday.

Happy Turkey day to all!

I was wrong. They stepped it up with the pies. 26 this year. No apple though. Grandma made one but left it at home. She said she is saving it till her new dentures are ready. She showed up with no teeth today, LOL

Back