What's your MPG?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

Reaction score
I was reading a posting where this guy got 85 miles before he filled up. I was completely shocked but then again it depends on what you've done to your bike so this is what I'm asking... What have you done to your bike and where do you have to fill up? All I've done was replace the exhaust to a Super Trapp (BTW is totally awesome but I have to be in the back of the pack cuz its so loud hehe) and I don't have to fill up until I'm at 115 miles. This is where my light comes on. What do you fill up at??

Re: What's your MGG?

my light goes on between 95 and 105 depending on riding.

i've seen as high as 120 when i was coming back from albany just crusing at 80 mph without any wrist spasms

It depends on how you ride it. My bike is factory stock, and I have had the light come at 128 miles, and I have had it come on at 82 miles. It just depends on your V Boost addiction. LOL

Spasmic riding = about 95 miles.

Vboost off, no higher than 85 mph with Venture pumpkin highway only = 107 miles MAX.

I've never seen any higher, I guess I could hit 120 if I stayed at 70 mph all day..

hmmm have seen my light come on in the high 70's before - very spas riding. But never above 90. I have not taken a long trip. Never above low 90's though. My bike does run very very very rich and the carbs are fucked so when i get it fixed up (Friday) ill re asses

also what does MGG stand for?

Sorry yeah I saw that just now. It should be MPG but that was 2 pitchers of beer ago lol. Any idea how to fix that??

4gasem probably can if he's online. i figured too, but someone had to ask!

Sorry yeah I saw that just now. It should be MPG but that was 2 pitchers of beer ago lol. Any idea how to fix that??

Jules, click on the 'EDIT' button and go back in and change it. :eusa_dance:

danny

You can edit your own posts.....I just did!! Just click the 'Save' button when you're done.

yeah he's not online yet. Sorry to ya'll. I don't have a very good excuse! Just plain stupidity lol.

Looks like it worked fine!!! Congrats, ya done good!! :thumbs up:

BTW, my MGG is on the '99....43 mpg,and the '06....42 mpg
OMG YIPPIE! I did it right! and BTW wow only 43?? Dude you must have a heavy hand. ok sorry I can't do math. That sounds about right

i'd say 43 is on the high end of normal. i usually get 38. most people i woudl say 38-43 is about average. unless you are maleko. then u get about 65...

Haha, haven't gotten that high since my '83 Honda Shadow.

I usually get 37-38 with my normal commute and 40-42 all interstate/highway.

i'd say 43 is on the high end of normal. i usually get 38. most people i woudl say 38-43 is about average. unless you are maleko. then u get about 65...

LOL man maleko you gotta defend that one! I'm about 46mpg. or mgg by my previous post haha.

LOL man maleko you gotta defend that one! I'm about 46mpg. or mgg by my previous post haha.

haha its actually not a diss on his riding style, but rather his carbs are so in tune.

Back