Where can i find this helmet???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnaVMax

Reaction score
I REALLY want to find a helmet of this style that is DOT approved. Can anyone help me out?

Attachments

• Alien2Big.jpg
    Alien2Big.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 48
That might be a Simpson helmet. I used to have one, it was a great helmet.
google Simpson Diamondback or Simpson Bandit. You get a few hits on helmets that look alot like tht one in your picture.

Attachments

• Helmet Cam.jpg
    Helmet Cam.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 25
man those are some kick-ass hats! too bad you need DOT. the XXR is DOT and looks similar to the Alien. looks like my next one is gonna be a BANDIT. ECE will work for me just fine. hopefully they will still have some in three years when it's time for me to replace mine.

Yeah i like them a lot, i just have to have a DOT rating since i ride my bike on a military post. I like the Craft evolution quite a bit!

I believe any that shows the ECE rating actually includes and exceeds DOT specs, so they should be fine.
In my experience an ECE sticker has all the other lesser ratings such as DOT on it too.

I believe any that shows the ECE rating actually includes and exceeds DOT specs, so they should be fine.
In my experience an ECE sticker has all the other lesser ratings such as DOT on it too.

I'm gonna call tomorrow, but i think the one in the picture doesn't even have an ECE rating.

Back